Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceldom in Russia

L

Libercel

Greycel
Being incel sucks.
Being incel in Russia sucks harder

1. This country has more fucked up state of family values than any other European counrty. Most of families didn't last longer than 5 years, total cuckolding and betabuxxing everywhere. Even French or Swedish families could be considered as more stable. This is one factor of serious demographic crisis (or how i like to call it "pizdets"), which can lead to depopulation near 2040-2050s

2. One of main factors of getting foid - money and appartments (or how russians call it "hata"). If americans here talking about how they short and have ugly face, russians would complain about there wealth. Imagine, that you live in a country, where average wage around only 300-500$ and most of available houses are shitty soviet crap with 1-2 rooms. In that condition foids would worship your dick even for this shit (and many of them would betray you if they find better place). In this situation there many dudes became incels just because of poverty with no perspectives, while foids are even more cruel, materialistic and sneaky. These bitches treat your wallet even more then your dick or your facial structure. Poverty + Materialism = total nightmare for incels.

3. Most of foids are medoicre or even ugly (stereotype about beautiful Russian women came from small percent of instawhores and OnlyFans content makers). In most cases you will get foid that would look like fat old abomination near 30(!)-40 years.

brutal soviet pil

Being incel sucks.

1. This country has more fucked up state of family values than any other European counrty. Most of families didn't last longer than 5 years, total cuckolding and betabuxxing everywhere. Even French or Swedish families could be considered as more stable. This is one factor of serious demographic crisis (or how i like to call it "pizdets"), which can lead to depopulation near 2040-2050s

2. One of main factors of getting foid - money and appartments (or how russians call it "hata"). If americans here talking about how they short and have ugly face, russians would complain about there wealth. Imagine, that you live in a country, where average wage around only 300-500$ and most of available houses are shitty soviet crap with 1-2 rooms. In that condition foids would worship your dick even for this shit (and many of them would betray you if they find better place). In this situation there many dudes became incels just because of poverty with no perspectives, while foids are even more cruel, materialistic and sneaky. These bitches treat your wallet even more then your dick or your facial structure. Poverty + Materialism = total nightmare for incels.

3. Most of foids are medoicre or even ugly (stereotype about beautiful Russian women came from small percent of instawhores and OnlyFans content makers). In most cases you will get foid that would look like fat old abomination near 30(!)-40 years.
You can get every pussy, even as the most subhuman truecel in Russia when you got money. Just Russian Mafiamaxx

Nigga what u talkin about? I'm Russian and I have hata and tachka and still get rejected for being too short and ugly :feelswhat:

but you can cope and work on getting rich

Nigga what u talkin about? I'm Russian and I have hata and tachka and still get rejected for being too short and ugly :feelswhat:
U dont have enough paper, bljet.

Ну без них у тебя шансов не было бы вообще, этим можно хотя бы нищебродок из зажопинсков привлечь

Slavcels really are the ricecels of Europe.

Being incel sucks.

I lived in a medium city on the Volga for few months. When I went for a walk for 30-40 minutes, I counted about 30 stacies. I guess, that a guy in his 40-s with 700-800 k rubles a month can easily betabux a 19 yo stacy.

Where? Moscow or Muhosransk?

Maybe I know better if I live here you negro?
You don't know better you are just a troll. Almost all russians are manlets, so how can women demand you to be 6'5?

I lived in a medium city on the Volga for few months. When I went for a walk for 30-40 minutes, I counted about 30 stacies. I guess, that a guy in his 40-s with 700-800 k rubles a month can easily betabux a 19 yo stacy.
When i walk around my city i only spot 30-40 years old ugly bitches with horse face and only couple of stacies. 95% of russians never even seen such amount of money

When i walk around my city i only spot 30-40 years old ugly bitches with horse face and only couple of stacies. 95% of russians never even seen such amount of money
Go near a university or in the evening in main street...

Is there a place where it's good to be an incel?

Default city

How would u know that all Russians are manlets? Zoomers are rarely below 6ft here
Most Russians are rather short and have a stocky build. I have relatives in Russia that I often visit. Which city in Russia are you from?

Go near a university or in the evening in main street...
Most of them below average and usually say to me "we are bored of you", "go away" and other shit

Russia has slowly been moving to a demographic crisis since the 1970's (if not earlier), in the Soviet Union all Slavic Republics and the Baltic Republics were all suffering from slowly declining populations. Only West Turkestan and Tajikistan had rising populations but even those are below sub-replacement rate, first the Western World, then Asia, and soon even Africa will suffer from a demographic crisis due to a lack of youth and increased inceldom will only make this problem worse. A decade from now governments will realise than Inceldom is actually going to be an economic problem as men are actively being kept from reproducing and slut culture doesn't allow for toilets to reproduce.

Unless we're allowed to reproduce we'll enter a global ageing crisis where the little youth will be oppressed to take care of ageing Gen X, Millennials, and Zoomers while the Alpha's and Beta's are barely cranking out kids.

Remember how all Zoomer men are 6'6 and taller and all Zoomer toilets will only want a man who's 6'8, well, Alpha toilets will be MUCH WORSE. the standards will only rise thanks to runaway Hypergamy and the population collapse will happen.

Japan is our future. :blackpill: Russia is already in the advanced stages of this, despite having more toilets and even more Stacies than any other country.

Russia has slowly been moving to a demographic crisis since the 1970's (if not earlier), in the Soviet Union all Slavic Republics and the Baltic Republics were all suffering from slowly declining populations. Only West Turkestan and Tajikistan had rising populations but even those are below sub-replacement rate, first the Western World, then Asia, and soon even Africa will suffer from a demographic crisis due to a lack of youth and increased inceldom will only make this problem worse. A decade from now governments will realise than Inceldom is actually going to be an economic problem as men are actively being kept from reproducing and slut culture doesn't allow for toilets to reproduce.

Unless we're allowed to reproduce we'll enter a global ageing crisis where the little youth will be oppressed to take care of ageing Gen X, Millennials, and Zoomers while the Alpha's and Beta's are barely cranking out kids.

Remember how all Zoomer men are 6'6 and taller and all Zoomer toilets will only want a man who's 6'8, well, Alpha toilets will be MUCH WORSE. the standards will only rise thanks to runaway Hypergamy and the population collapse will happen.

Japan is our future. :blackpill: Russia is already in the advanced stages of this, despite having more toilets and even more Stacies than any other country.
>even more Stacies than any other country
I disagree with you, it's same quantity as USA and Italy

could you explain why russian households usually have no fathers present ?
it's always babushka, mom, kids, pet

Agree. It would be great to see some social-horror film or series about it

In many cases father doesn't care, in others he is too poor and/or depressed.

Low family values, irresponsibility, alcoholism. Russian males are not the best in the world. And now with the war, the situation with males in Russia/ukraine is going to detoriorate.

true, but it is easier to get rich than to be good looking:blackpill:
Getting rich in former Soviet states is very hard and practically impossible if you aren't NT.

The men get imported into Western Europe to work underpaid manual labor jobs, basically modern day slaves

The women get imported as "mail order brides" or come to whore themselves out in the red light districts
>"mail order brides"
It is old thing from 90-s, they mostly webcam models nowadays

Many of my italian friends go to Russia to find a girl. Foids in Italy really suck.

Being incel sucks.
No, because:

1.Russian TFR is typical European, recently was significantly higher than the European average. Mortality is higher in Russia, but everyone dies, so mortality will catch up in other European countries, this benefits Russia, because lower median age, which is good for the economy. Low male life expectancy in Russia is very good, because you don't need to pay pensions to many men or very little. There will be much worse depopulation in most European countries. Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated? Russia does not take in Arabs and Africans, that affects the numbers, but is good overall. I think Russia's population will keep growing and growing for the next 500 years at least, because Siberia etc. have lots of free space and climate will get warmer.

One of main factors of getting foid - money and appartments (or how russians call it "hata"). If americans here talking about how they short and have ugly face, russians would complain about there wealth.
2. This is very good for incels (=ugly and/or short). You can acquire wealth, but not looks. I envy you. I live where only height and looks matter, that is much worse situation to be an incel in.

Most of foids are medoicre or even ugly
3. Russian and Slavic foids are the most beautiful in the world, objectively.

Russia is among the best countries to be incel in. Prostitution is cheap also, and isn't the law the opposite of the Swedish model: the client is not doing anything wrong, but the seller, unlike in Sweden, France, Norway etc. Seller is at fault in Russia and some other former SU countries. They know the client is the real victim. But it isn't a big offence to sell sex.

>slavs = filthy fake white niggers
Why?

Many of my italian friends go to Russia to find a girl. Foids in Italy really suck.
Russian foids are actually worse
>Foids in Italy really suck.
WHAT?! How is it possible?

No, because:

1.Russian TFR is typical European, recently was significantly higher than the European average. Mortality is higher in Russia, but everyone dies, so mortality will catch up in other European countries, this benefits Russia, because lower median age, which is good for the economy. Low male life expectancy in Russia is very good, because you don't need to pay pensions to many men or very little. There will be much worse depopulation in most European countries. Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated? Russia does not take in Arabs and Africans, that affects the numbers, but is good overall. I think Russia's population will keep growing and growing for the next 500 years at least, because Siberia etc. have lots of free space and climate will get warmer.

2. This is very good for incels (=ugly and/or short). You can acquire wealth, but not looks. I envy you. I live where only height and looks matter, that is much worse situation to be an incel in.

3. Russian and Slavic foids are the most beautiful in the world, objectively.

Russia is among the best countries to be incel in. Prostitution is cheap also, and isn't the law the opposite of the Swedish model: the client is not doing anything wrong, but the seller, unlike in Sweden, France, Norway etc. Seller is at fault in Russia and some other former SU countries. They know the client is the real victim. But it isn't a big offence to sell sex.
>1.Russian TFR is typical European, recently was significantly higher than the European average. Mortality is higher in Russia, but everyone dies, so mortality will catch up in other European countries, this benefits Russia, because lower median age, which is good for the economy. Low male life expectancy in Russia is very good, because you don't need to pay pensions to many men or very little. There will be much worse depopulation in most European countries. Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated? Russia does not take in Arabs and Africans, that affects the numbers, but is good overall. I think Russia's population will keep growing and growing for the next 500 years at least, because Siberia etc. have lots of free space and climate will get warmer.

What a fuck are you talking about? Russia has huge problem with family institute, economy, alcoholism, shitty ecology. How Siberia (poor and cold parts of Russia) can help with birthrate?
"Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated?" - What is your proof for this? Where did
you read this?

> 2. This is very good for incels (=ugly and/or short). You can acquire wealth, but not looks. I envy you. I live where only height and looks matter, that is much worse situation to be an incel in.
These foids require good look too (especially 6-10)

>3. Russian and Slavic foids are the most beautiful in the world, objectively.
Most of them not (especially 30+ years)

>Prostitution is cheap also
Cheap........ and dangerous (not only AIDs, there were situations, where bitches murder their clients for more money and loot)

Russian foids are actually worse
>Foids in Italy really suck.
WHAT?! How is it possible?
They are pretentious and arrogant. We have a huge number of virgin boys, in fact many go to other countries (Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, etc.) to find a foid to take to Italy