Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceldom in Russia

>1.Russian TFR is typical European, recently was significantly higher than the European average. Mortality is higher in Russia, but everyone dies, so mortality will catch up in other European countries, this benefits Russia, because lower median age, which is good for the economy. Low male life expectancy in Russia is very good, because you don't need to pay pensions to many men or very little. There will be much worse depopulation in most European countries. Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated? Russia does not take in Arabs and Africans, that affects the numbers, but is good overall. I think Russia's population will keep growing and growing for the next 500 years at least, because Siberia etc. have lots of free space and climate will get warmer.

What a fuck are you talking about? Russia has huge problem with family institute, economy, alcoholism, shitty ecology. How Siberia (poor and cold parts of Russia) can help with birthrate?
"Didn't the recent census surprise that there were millions more people in Russia than estimated?" - What is your proof for this? Where did
you read this?

> 2. This is very good for incels (=ugly and/or short). You can acquire wealth, but not looks. I envy you. I live where only height and looks matter, that is much worse situation to be an incel in.
These foids require good look too (especially 6-10)

>3. Russian and Slavic foids are the most beautiful in the world, objectively.
Most of them not (especially 30+ years)

>Prostitution is cheap also
Cheap........ and dangerous (not only AIDs, there were situations, where bitches murder their clients for more money and loot)
OK, you are too stupid for me to spend time with you. Even China has lower TFR than Russia.

Withdraw from Ukraine and spend less on your military. Russia has high share of gdp spent on military.

They are pretentious and arrogant. We have a huge number of virgin boys, in fact many go to other countries (Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, etc.) to find a foid to take to Italy
my oneitis is sicilian.i am med too,but i am in london and there is no way she will not sell out to the white boys.sad stuf,sad stuff...

OK, you are too stupid for me to spend time with you. Even China has lower TFR than Russia.

Withdraw from Ukraine and spend less on your military. Russia has high share of gdp spent on military.
I am stupid because you have 0 proofs?

They are pretentious and arrogant. We have a huge number of virgin boys, in fact many go to other countries (Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, etc.) to find a foid to take to Italy
Where they get foids? Counrtyside?

my oneitis is sicilian.i am med too,but i am in london and there is no way she will not sell out to the white boys.sad stuf,sad stuff...
Trust me, forget the Italian foids. More and more Italian men are looking for a foreign woman to fuck and have a relationship with, myself included

Trust me, forget the Italian foids. More and more Italian men are looking for a foreign woman to fuck and have a relationship with, myself included
she is even worse then that.she is a sicilian born in london.she will probably grow up to be a white mans whore like every other women.the good thing is that there are many women who have the same facial features as her(meds and many women of latina america) so it hurts way less

Tried to do tinder in Moscow got literally 0 likes as usual

The only Russian doll I was able to get...

original_handmade-russian-dolls-gold.jpg