Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom Dystopia: Character Story 1: Part 2 The Bar

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I made a short story a while ago about Inceldom Dystopia and some of you recommended I write a story of an Incel living in it. This is Part 2 of Character Story 1

Inceldom Dystopia
Character Story 1
Part: 2
Typed By: JohnDoe

The next day, the boy woke up around 2pm and went on his computer. He browsed the internet for a few hours before getting himself something to eat. He opened up his freezer and took out some pizza pockets that were inside. He took them out of the box and placed them onto a plate before putting them into the microwave. Once they were done he took them out and began to eat. While he ate he contemplated what he was going to do today. After sitting around a few minutes after he was done he decided to go to a bar and meet up with a friend later in the day. So to pass the time until then he went back onto his computer to browse some more.

When it was around 7pm the boy put on his shoes and a dark jacket before heading out. He walked down the street towards the bar, keeping his head down to avoid interacting with random people on the street. After a few blocks of walking he heard someone saying “excuse me” as if they were trying to get someone's attention. He ignored it at first assuming it was just a random person talking with someone else, but then someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see who it was and what they wanted. It was the girl that knocked him down the other day. She then asked him “Are you the man I knocked down the other day? You look a lot like him. If you are, I just wanted to apologize”. He responded with “No that must have been someone else”. He didn’t really want to get into a conversation with this random girl. He then turned around and continued to make his way to the bar.

When he arrived at the bar, he walked in as he took off his jacket. He then looked around for his friend. Once he saw him he walked over and sat next to him. “Hey, Nice to see they haven’t gotten you yet. What’s going on?” His friend said as he sat down. “Not much. Had a close call but I’m still here” The boy replied. Then the waitress came up and he ordered a drink. His friend waited for her to leave before continuing the conversation. “How close?” He asked. The boy responded “A girl called the police and accused me of gropping her and being a, you know”. “I see. How did you get out of it?” His friend asked. The waitress came back with his drink. The boy thanked her and took a drink. He waited for her to leave before answering “My landlord happened to be walking by at the time and vouched for me saving my ass”. “I see. You got pretty lucky” His friend replied as he took a sip from his own drink. For the next two hours the two of them got drunk as they conversed. Then they finished their last drinks and left the bar.

Thanks for the effort, I'm genuinely worried for him. I also walk while looking down but mostly to avoid stepping on shit.