Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incelcon 2019, incels are the most diverse people in the world, I bet inceltears won't post this on their subreddit!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
We always get the hate that we're supposedly white supremacists and right wing people, reality about incels totally refutes this statement.

This is a pic taken today at an incelcon from prominent users of this forum and the incel community overall (also very known users without mentioning their names), see the diversity you INCELTEAR CUCKS, fuck you guys and your worthless lives. Incels are the most diverse people, we're just race realists when it comes to the sexual market.

All wrist mog me

JFL at curries and ricecels meeting whitecels to just get brutally mogged

What kind of secret incel gestapo meeting is this?
What are you plotting?

Lol this is serious? what in the hell? where was this? and why wasnt i informed

This really happened? Aw man. @NEETAndTidy told me about a potential one of these, and flippant as I am I was like "Eh, IF it happens, maybe. I got work in the morning." And now I missed it. And I feel bad.

This really happened? Aw man. @NEETAndTidy told me about a potential one of these, and flippant as I am I was like "Eh, IF it happens, maybe. I got work in the morning." And now I missed it. And I feel bad.

It happened in Europe.

Wtf is this shit? Wtf is discord? I'm all for regional meetups but how are we a unified front of your organising your own mini meetups??

where did this incelcon take place

There was an incel meeting?

That's true. Incels are probably the most diverse group of people but media says we are alt-right

JFL at taking such "muh diversity" pictures, btw no coalcel? Also you should have put your arms in order according the colour, my OCD is getting triggered.

I wish I was there, we all could squat on that table and take a shit together.

Yes this is serious, you probably are not active on the discord.
Well, there are many incel servers, and i am quite active i was just away from incelsphere for the past month and recently made a new account (old one got banned).

Not a single wrist over 7" was seen that day.

Seems neat, but it sounds like a nice way to get doxxed.

Looks like cucktears are the real racists tbh.

even noodles handmog and wristmog me. no wonder im a joke as a white guy

This is pretty awesome. We need more incel meetups.

I mean, on the other hand, if 28%+ of men are currently celibate, every time a group of men meet it's partially an incel meetup.

At this rate, the guys who will show up for Incelcon 2025:
10-Top-Male-Models-In-The-World-1-1024x682.jpg

Last edited:
More importantly no currycels either. It's not an incel meetup without a currycel there imo
How can you tell from that picture? Were you there? :feelstrash:

I'm guessing that I needed to be apart of some autistic faggoty discord to know about this?

it's over for poorcels

Where we all irl accuse each other of being fakecels

:feelsokman:

incels are mostly non-white

is IT mostly noodles? why do they hyper focus on white male sso much? it because they want to fuck white chad?

The next IncelCon should be like Jonestown.

They all mog me

Trailer of the incelcon 2019:

Btw did some of you guys take planes to other countries for this?

Just be white bro
It is that easy and ye im incel bec. of my skin tone.

Most are from the UK, one of the incels flew in from Sweden to attend. :dab:
I thought NeetSupremacist was from the Netherlands. Out of curiosity, was the Swedish guy one of the coloured participants?