Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incelcon 2019, incels are the most diverse people in the world, I bet inceltears won't post this on their subreddit!

is this true or r u just kidding lel

Serious, By late-2014, Lookism was just a place for chadlites to brag.
Think about it logically, would incels take pics of their FACE????

You can tell which is an incelcon and which is a chadcon just by who is willing to show their face, although Softwarebrah and Icecutter showing their faces was an outlying situation. Softwarebrah looks good in low-res video because it obliterates his acne pockmarks and scars. He looks like a 6 in low-res video and 3 upclose. His main issue isn't BONE but soft tissue. The latinocel (people mistake him for polynesian or Asian) is normie-tier looks but high bodyfat and oldcel.

Last edited:
i created an incelcon last year and it was just a MGTOW yelling at me and the rest of the library so I canceled the rest of them
Serious, By late-2014, Lookism was just a place for chadlites to brag.
Think about it logically, would incels take pics of their FACE????

You can tell which is an incelcon and which is a chadcon just by who is willing to show their face, although Softwarebrah and Icecutter showing their faces was an outlying situation. Softwarebrah looks good in low-res video because it obliterates his acne pockmarks and scars. He looks like a 6 in low-res video and 3 upclose. His main issue isn't BONE but soft tissue. The latinocel (people mistake him for polynesian or Asian) is normie-tier looks but high bodyfat and oldcel.

even with acne scarring he can probably do fine

JFL at whitecels meeting curries and ricecels to just get brutally mogged
Tbh, it is truly over for white truecels getting mogged by ethnics.

Lol this reminds me Sluthate Incelcon 2014 or 2015. Some rich ethnikcel was paying for the attendees' surgeries and made them stay in his Incelcon Mansion kek.

It's... beautiful.

Past incelcons

e4eb1e4c92d2a1d7821845213d0b8d03.png
0OY0PAA.jpg
no shit, here in Poland at least one of them is slayer-tier. It's absolutely disgusting how far hypergamy has gone. Cool stuff however, good job. I'd love to attend one in the future.

no shit, here in Poland at least one of them is slayer-tier. It's absolutely disgusting how far hypergamy has gone. Cool stuff however, good job. I'd love to attend one in the future.
Past Incelcon
VN20 POWERHOUSE SCOOP

They actually posted it labeling curries and stuff as racist too jfl

We always get the hate that we're supposedly white supremacists and right wing people, reality about incels totally refutes this statement.

This is a pic taken today at an incelcon from prominent users of this forum and the incel community overall (also very known users without mentioning their names), see the diversity you INCELTEAR CUCKS, fuck you guys and your worthless lives. Incels are the most diverse people, we're just race realists when it comes to the sexual market.

View attachment 143849
Look like chad arms ngl

Why wasn't I invited tbh?
I need to be more active here I guess..

Mogs
We always get the hate that we're supposedly white supremacists and right wing people, reality about incels totally refutes this statement.

This is a pic taken today at an incelcon from prominent users of this forum and the incel community overall (also very known users without mentioning their names), see the diversity you INCELTEAR CUCKS, fuck you guys and your worthless lives. Incels are the most diverse people, we're just race realists when it comes to the sexual market.

View attachment 143849
mogs me to tuzla and back

Why is there a spoon with number 10 on it on the picture?

What is this discord faggotry?

Who the fuck would go to an incelcon?

This has to be LARP.

The mental gymnastics is honestly infuriating.

Also funny they all start unironically making fun of their wrist size, thus proving the wristpill right.

the wristpill is actually brutal

Jesus Christ they all wristmog me.

damn. i feel sorry that i ignored the pm of the invite

View attachment 143849
A meeting of the Incel Politburo :yes: