Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel/Wizard trait: Hating pickles, green peppers, mayonaisse and coffee

Fat Link

Fat Link

Guided by the beautiful Moonlight. 11:11
★★★★★
Anyone else here utterly despise this shit?

Mayo simply does not belong on ANY fucking hamburger out there. I'm sorry but that shit is fucking gross!

Whenever I see any mukbangers that I watch on youtube having that shit on their burgers or dipping their fries in it I want to fucking puke, it damn near ruins the video for me!! YUCK!!!

Pickles while not quite as horrible as the rest of the list are far too overpowering of a flavor and ruin a burger simply via that aspect of them if nothing else.

As for coffee? Far tastier and arguably better ways to get one's daily caffeine fix in.

Green peppers? Why in the fuck would you want to give the illusion to yourself of burning yourself when life is hellish enough as it is?

Last edited:
Imagine mixing all of those ingredients together to make the most revolting, putrid smoothie. Hmmmm, wonder what it would taste like tbh.

Mayonaise is the worst condement ever, everything else is alright though tbh.

My condolences

Pickles are so good i gotta ask for more on my hamburger at mcdonalds

Mayonnaise is awful, a truly disgusting condiment. I don't like Burgers either. I do like coffee, though it was definitely an acquired taste and most coffee still tastes like shit. Although other caffeine sources taste better nothing is even close to as cheap as coffee. Even high caffeine energy drinks cost 2-3 bucks a can for the same amount of caffeine as 2 cents of coffee

I love pickles, peppers, pickled peppers, coffee, and iced coffee energy drinks. But I agree, mayonnaise is a social construct and should be left in the past.

I love pickles, peppers, pickled peppers, coffee, and iced coffee energy drinks. But I agree, mayonnaise is a social construct and should be left in the past.
Don't worry you're cool with me as I actually consider mayonaisse the worst BY FAR on this entire list!

I can't live without coffee, don't really care about the other things though.

I despise pickles and mayo. Green peppers I'm neutral about. But I fucking love coffee

I despise pickles and mayo. Green peppers I'm neutral about. But I fucking love coffee
Do you load it with lots of sugar and or cream at least?

just pick 4 things and call it an incel trait

I don't drink coffee. Green bell peppers is alright for salads. Being a curry most would assume I can handle the heat. I cannot handle the heat all the time, however I like jalapenos in my burger. Mayo is good with potato based side dishes, BBQ sauce is better for burgers, I hate ketchup. There is various type of pickles so I can't decide.

Not really, I'll eat anything but seafood, spicy food, or certain gross types of fermented food like blue cheese

I have a slight preference for low-carb food, but that is only when I have the option (which is how preferences are supposed to work, roasties have ruined the meaning though)

Anyone else here utterly despise this shit?

Mayo simply does not belong on ANY fucking hamburger out there. I'm sorry but that shit is fucking gross!

Whenever I see any mukbangers that I watch on youtube having that shit on their burgers or dipping their fries in it I want to fucking puke, it damn near ruins the video for me!! YUCK!!!

Pickles while not quite as horrible as the rest of the list are far too overpowering of a flavor and ruin a burger simply via that aspect of them if nothing else.

As for coffee? Far tastier and arguably better ways to get one's daily caffeine fix in.

Green peppers? Why in the fuck would you want to give the illusion to yourself of burning yourself when life is hellish enough as it is?

i only agree with the green peppers and coffee

I hate all those with a fiery passion. It distorts the natural flavor of food. I hate muckbangs too
source.gif

Can’t relate

I love mayo and tuna sandwiches