Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel who made video about being ugly and rejected is now with his 3rd Girlfriend

He is just a sad and pathetic betabuxxer by this point.

Whore foids are as infatuated with celebrity status as they are with chads throbbing cock

This incel doesnt even deserve to ascend, he puts 0 effort into his appearance. Look he doesn't even comb his fucking hair, which I do everyday.
Who gives a fuck, Chad doesn't comb either

This incel doesnt even deserve to ascend, he puts 0 effort into his appearance. Look he doesn't even comb his fucking hair, which I do everyday. Meanwhile Mr Sam Entertainment spends thousands fahsinmaxxing. But I guess the mere this fact this dude is white means it'll never be fully over for him jfl
Actually he doesn't need to groom his appearance, because he is statusmaxxed and prolly got $$, so he doesnt take care of himself. But indeed, he is not even trying to looksmax, not even softmaxxes like getting a haircut, exercising etc.

That's not true at all, everyone I see including attractive guys has their hair at least combed or cut short enough that they don't need to a comb. It's a grooming habit as basic as brushing teeth. They don't walk in public looking like they just got out of bed in the morning

jfl he didn't even tuck in his shirt in their wedding. "never give up" my ass :feelskek:
I agree

But I guess the mere this fact this dude is white means it'll never be fully over for him jfl
he's not an incel because hes NT (which no one here is), not because hurr durr white skin

Whore foids are as infatuated with celebrity status as they are with chads throbbing cock
One and the same thing.
Deprive a whore from attention, and she will go insane in less than 2 days.

poor guy. his bones are pretty good, but his disability makes him incel for life
In last video he says he's going to Guatemala. So if he's 6ft+ he'll be a chad there.

the way she looks at the camera... completely using this worthless cuck lmao

obvious betabuxx he should have roped long ago

He's statusmaxxing now

White boys stay winning

Just whites being whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6