Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel TV is low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
I used to enjoy his content, but seeing as he literally justifies female hypergamy I can no longer support his dumbass channel. The study he showed that supposedly said that looks are correlated with IQ is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, nearly every single nobel lauterate is literally incel tier, even high IQ (160 IQ +) people like Ramanajun and terrence tao would be total incels if not for betabuxxing. I mean IQ is literally being selected against due to women free sexual selection:

Traits like inteligence are not attractive to women, thats why higher IQ men are have lower success rates then lower IQ men. I would also say that higher IQ men can also have traits like autism that inhibt them even more. Also the study he showed didnt even use any metric like facial symettry to judge whether the child who scored higher was really attractive, they just used self reporting from teachers, which is retarded, another studying measuring the correlation between facial symettry and inteligence found 0 association (it was in a video by looksmaximus), its funny how looksmaximus makes better blackpill videos for incels then Incel TV who actually wants incel to admit that we do not desearve to pass our genes, when many incel tier looking men have high IQs and are university educated.

What is Incel TV? The link you sent is some NBC news posts by (((Horowitz))).

IQ rates are dropping in the West because of the hordes of shitskins invading our lands.

everything he says is tales from the basement, not worth listening to.

IQ =/= INTELLIGENCE

there exist people with higher iq than Einstein, yet they'll never achieve shit.

What is Incel TV? The link you sent is some NBC news posts by (((Horowitz))).

IQ rates are dropping in the West because of the hordes of shitskins invading our lands.
Incel TV is a youtuber.
IQ is lowering because higher IQ people are having less children in both black and white populations, in the west the average Indian-american IQ is 113, asian-american is around 105, most immigrants are skilled, apart from the mexicans tbh so that isnt the reason why.

You can see higher IQ whites and blacks having less children aka this is true dysgenics.

in the west the average Indian-american IQ is 113
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sure thing bro
They never even invented the fucking toilet but I'm sure they IQmog other races by an entire standard deviation

IQ =/= INTELLIGENCE

there exist people with higher iq than Einstein, yet they'll never achieve shit.
yeah bc all the quantum physics is a bunch of jewish bullshit that doesn't exist, look into it

I enjoy his content and if we go using metrics most incels are dumb af so i don't need a nobel prize winner BP content creator, im fine with just having an average IQ content creator

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sure thing bro
They never even invented the fucking toilet but I'm sure they IQmog other races by an entire standard deviation
Upper-caste populations went over generations of postive selection for IQ, using memorizing the Vedas as a metric, also the Indus Valley Civlisation had an advanced sewer system.
The IQ reported for Indian-Americans is 113 also this corroborates with their income which is the second highest after askhenazi jews, example of Indian brahmins with High IQ is Ramanajun whose mathematics level is on the same level as Euler according to G.h hardy

IQ =/= INTELLIGENCE

True. I remember seeing that one of the highest IQ people in the world literally works at a Lowe's or Home Depot or something.

He is a pioneer in blackpill youtube content alongside FaceandLMS and Facehacking: The Science of Attraction. But I think he overrates too much JBW. Whites have the better stats sure, but I can smell his recentment toward white race.

Last edited:
G
I used to enjoy his content, but seeing as he literally justifies female hypergamy I can no longer support his dumbass channel. The study he showed that supposedly said that looks are correlated with IQ is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, nearly every single nobel lauterate is literally incel tier, even high IQ (160 IQ +) people like Ramanajun and terrence tao would be total incels if not for betabuxxing. I mean IQ is literally being selected against due to women free sexual selection:

Traits like inteligence are not attractive to women, thats why higher IQ men are have lower success rates then lower IQ men. I would also say that higher IQ men can also have traits like autism that inhibt them even more. Also the study he showed didnt even use any metric like facial symettry to judge whether the child who scored higher was really attractive, they just used self reporting from teachers, which is retarded, another studying measuring the correlation between facial symettry and inteligence found 0 association (it was in a video by looksmaximus), its funny how looksmaximus makes better blackpill videos for incels then Incel TV who actually wants incel to admit that we do not desearve to pass our genes, when many incel tier looking men have high IQs and are university educated.
Good post bro fuck his Arab ass

I guess he was citing a study that talks perceived intelligence and looks, which obviously means that GL people will score higher.

True, but trends are what matter and high IQ people tend to achieve much more (at least financially) than anybody else

I preferred it when it was more Memes with maybe the odd study video.

I enjoy his content and if we go using metrics most incels are dumb af so i don't need a nobel prize winner BP content creator, im fine with just having an average IQ content creator
Yeah. There´s an article about that in the incel wiki. Maybe ugly men are placed in the two sides of the curve. Reason of why you´ll find a lot of short or ugly men in low paid jobs.

Is also true that looks are often paid more. A Software manager or a Human Resource whore do nothing while a mechanic requieres more skills.

seeing as he literally justifies female hypergamy I can no longer support his dumbass channel.
He's a soycuck for that. Making justifications for whores is the most cucked thing you can do as a blackpiller, faceandlms does the same.

talks too much about race

He is a pioneer in blackpill youtube content alongside FaceandLMS and Facehacking: The Science of Attraction. But I think he overrates too much JBW. Whites have the better stats sure, but I can smell his recentment toward white race.
meh. He got jbw subreddit banned for allowing r/raceplay and white supremacist to post, if it was just etnics would've been a safe haven and a good place to spread awareness.
He's a soycuck for that. Making justifications for whores is the most cucked thing you can do as a blackpiller, faceandlms does the same.
Agreed. His justification is also fucking retarded.
talks too much about race
Yeah...as an ethnic his vids are good, but he should expand on other topics

Can you send the part where he is justifying hypergamy? I didn’t see it.
Well I think the iq and looks correlation studies just showed there was a correlation between being a better looking and and having higher iq on average. And I think there is some truth to it. Taller better looking kids could have gotten better food/nutrition and so their bodies and brains developed more, they could have happier childhoods where they were accepted and not depressed and alone so their brains could have developed better. Of course there will be outliers like short ugly guys who are very intelligent and Chads who are idiots. But do you wonder why most CEOs and presidents are above 6 feet tall?
I think success with females is almost entirely dictated by looks, regardless if the guy is smart or stupid. Other than being a betabuxx

Exactly. Yet normies are treating this like some sort of "w-w-w-w-why is this happening? is it social media? the schools? the chemicals they are putting into the food? :feelstastyman:" Literal retards. IQ is dropping in the West due to there simply being a higher proportion of shitskins in once predominantly white areas. It's not that complex to understand once you accept racial realism.

Can you send the part where he is justifying hypergamy? I didn’t see it.
Well I think the iq and looks correlation studies just showed there was a correlation between being a better looking and and having higher iq on average. And I think there is some truth to it. Taller better looking kids could have gotten better food/nutrition and so their bodies and brains developed more, they could have happier childhoods where they were accepted and not depressed and alone so their brains could have developed better. Of course there will be outliers like short ugly guys who are very intelligent and Chads who are idiots. But do you wonder why most CEOs and presidents are above 6 feet tall?
I think success with females is almost entirely dictated by looks, regardless if the guy is smart or stupid. Other than being a betabuxx
there, and no that study is self reported, a study that used facial symmetry showed there is no correlation between those things and iq, ill go into it in depth later

Attractive people are, on average, more intelligent than unattractive people. On the extremes, all sorts of intelligent people exist, whether attractive or unattractive.

It's like comparing races: East Asians are, on average, more intelligent than Blacks, but there are a few intelligent Blacks on the extremes as well.

Good genes come in small packages.

there, and no that study is self reported, a study that used facial symmetry showed there is no correlation between those things and iq, ill go into it in depth later
That’s just a guys random channel. Did he make a video on incel tv? I think attractiveness is pretty objective. The people who conducted those studies all agreed on who is more attractive. Like everybody would agree on here who is a chad and who isn’t, and also height probably played a role on who they decided is more attractive and who isn’t

Incel TV is a youtuber.
IQ is lowering because higher IQ people are having less children in both black and white populations, in the west the average Indian-american IQ is 113, asian-american is around 105, most immigrants are skilled, apart from the mexicans tbh so that isnt the reason why.

View attachment 588921
You can see higher IQ whites and blacks having less children aka this is true dysgenics.

View: https://youtu.be/gJDcoqrh1ac

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tbh I stopped watching him but I dont have opinion on his videos they were alright the ones I watched

I watched facelms as well and other incel youtubers but eventually stop watching them because I realize there is nothing there for me to see anymore I already know everything they try to tell

On the Incel Wiki there is an article about IQ and it notes that the parents of Foids selected for intelligence as a positive trait as it was a good indicator for future success, but a Foid's own biological impulses rarely even consider general intelligence.

My main issue with Incel TV is that he is "too Blackpilled" his content is 75~90% correct, but he often overemphasises looks, I prefer Wheat Waffles more as a Blackpiller and other YouTubers like Alexander Grace and Thinking Ape (Stardusk) are way more versed in female nature. He did recently do a really good video on Transmen (female-to-male transsexuals) and them getting Blackpilled after a life of hearing about the mythical patriarchy.

My main issue with Incel TV is how he disqualifies everything other than looks often with the justification "Tinder is real life", I am not saying he's wrong, I am just saying that he seems "too Blackpilled" in this respect especially with common sayings like "your looks is your personality" and "your looks is your sociability". Yes, people like being around beautiful people more, but ugly people can still be successful.

He did give a good analysis of the whole ER thing and his father's response to his involvement in the Anti-PUA Community.

Agreed. His justification is also fucking retarded.
Very cucked that in his attempt to whiteknight for rosties he resorts to retarded arguments. It shows he's desperate to come up with anything to support their whoredom.

Attractive people are, on average, more intelligent than unattractive people. On the extremes, all sorts of intelligent people exist, whether attractive or unattractive.

It's like comparing races: East Asians are, on average, more intelligent than Blacks, but there are a few intelligent Blacks on the extremes as well.

Good genes come in small packages.
If you look at the majority of graduates from Harvard they are incel tier.

If you look at the majority of graduates from Harvard they are incel tier.
You're bang on about that, Robtical. However, Harvard graduates are not the average of the population; they are exceptional, on the extremes.

East Asians are slightly smarter than Whites, on average. 6 points, as far as I'm concerned. But the vast majority of scientists and inventors who revolutionized history? Those are almost all White people.

In the same way, men are smarter than women, on average, but extreme cases like Marie Currie exist, etc.

You're bang on about that, Robtical. However, Harvard graduates are not the average of the population; they are exceptional, on the extremes.

East Asians are slightly smarter than Whites, on average. 6 points, as far as I'm concerned. But the vast majority of scientists and inventors who revolutionized history? Those are almost all White people.

In the same way, men are smarter than women, on average, but extreme cases like Marie Currie exist, etc.
Most the biggest white inventors are incel looking too, like Einstein and Isaac newton.

Most the biggest white inventors are incel looking too, like Einstein and Isaac newton.
Yes, but the average is more attractive than the extremes.

For example, within a population the attractive ones are slightly smarter than the unattractive ones (average), but the highly intelligent can be unattractive (extremes).

Downloadfile 1

Yes, but the average is more attractive than the extremes.

For example, within a population the attractive ones are slightly smarter than the unattractive ones (average), but the highly intelligent can be unattractive (extremes).

View attachment 588950

If they're only slightly smarter it's because they get more social validation and unlimited sex, which helps them reach higher levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and makes them a little smarter. The halo effects helps them too.

If they're only slightly smarter it's because they get more social validation and unlimited sex, which helps them reach higher levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and makes them a little smarter. The halo effects helps them too.
Exactly. It's the self-fulfilling prophecy, as they call it.

(By the way, sorry if I take forever to respond, I'm masturbating like mad.)

Exactly. It's the self-fulfilling prophecy, as they call it.

(By the way, sorry if I take forever to respond, I'm masturbating like mad.)
I agree. It's ok :feelsmage:

On the Incel Wiki there is an article about IQ and it notes that the parents of Foids selected for intelligence as a positive trait as it was a good indicator for future success, but a Foid's own biological impulses rarely even consider general intelligence.

My main issue with Incel TV is that he is "too Blackpilled" his content is 75~90% correct, but he often overemphasises looks, I prefer Wheat Waffles more as a Blackpiller and other YouTubers like Alexander Grace and Thinking Ape (Stardusk) are way more versed in female nature. He did recently do a really good video on Transmen (female-to-male transsexuals) and them getting Blackpilled after a life of hearing about the mythical patriarchy.

My main issue with Incel TV is how he disqualifies everything other than looks often with the justification "Tinder is real life", I am not saying he's wrong, I am just saying that he seems "too Blackpilled" in this respect especially with common sayings like "your looks is your personality" and "your looks is your sociability". Yes, people like being around beautiful people more, but ugly people can still be successful.

He did give a good analysis of the whole ER thing and his father's response to his involvement in the Anti-PUA Community.
Wheat waffles is a normie and his audience are sexhavers and chads/chadlites. Besides he gives those retarded face ratings which are just to scam subhuman men out of their money and make them insecure.I don't like him.

I mean IQ is literally being selected against due to women free sexual selection
looks and iq are not related

being dumb does not make you more attractive to woman

the reason why iq goes down is probably because in developed nations where most people can have a relatively enjoyable life woman can afford to be with less intelligent men, that they find attractive. low iq bots fuck all day so they have more children.

also, in my opinion iq can easily be changed as it does not accurately depict a persons intelligence, you can learn to be good at iq tests.

Yeah. There´s an article about that in the incel wiki. Maybe ugly men are placed in the two sides of the curve. Reason of why you´ll find a lot of short or ugly men in low paid jobs.

Is also true that looks are often paid more. A Software manager does a shit while a mechanic requieres more skills.
Chad can manage to get sucess even if he stays in a low paid job, incels don't have luck in that. If they're persistent enough and with a bit of luck they can manage to get good jobs too, but it's never easy. Always having to overcompensate.

Incel TV is a youtuber.

View attachment 588921
Brutal iq blackpill:cryfeels:

I have no idea who that is but his viewers are worse for putting a "content creator" on a pedestal and supporting him.

Based incel tv is a fucking low T pussy

Incel TV has great content better then wheat waffles imo

Have you tried Tails or Sandman? Beta is also good.