Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Trait: You're NT but Autists were comfortable around you in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Back in high school, autistics had their own seperate class they had to take each day, and such all of them were more or less aquainted with each other

I didn't develop my schizoness until I was older, but back in high school, I noticed that any attempt at social interaction some how eventually landed me with one of these people. On the bus, they would always sit next to me and feel comfortable talking to me. It was so fucking annoying, but now I realize its because my basic incel traits made it impossible for me to be integrated into "real" social circles.

Basically, if you want to live a normal life, you need to get into a normal circle in high school. This will 1: get you laid (high school sex is critical and if you don't get it you're permenantly damaged) and 2: set you up for success in college (many of these groups carry over).

But as an incel, your low-T characteristics not make it so women are repulsed by you, and therefore won't let you into normal cirlces, but also autistics mistake those traits and your social failures as a form of psudo-tism.

Basically, if an autist every talked with you for more than 2 sentences, ITS OVER.

Latter didn't happen to me tbh

Last edited:
I wasn't even wanted by the failed normies tbh
they all treated me like I didn't exist

One of my bestfriends has Aspergers

dammit, im NT but being outcast in nearly every school i went to, i had to resort to hanging out with the Minecraft shirt kids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: it was so over for me in highschool

Autists are failed normies now? lol this forum
never knew any legit trucel in my school, they were all 4/10 or above
we are a minority

Truecel: even autists look down on you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back