Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your voice is shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It is not deep and "strong" enough.

I don't have a Micky Mouse voice but it sounds completely average and simply weak, maybe below average in depth.

Don't underestimate voice. :fuk: It is another factor which can be a plus just like height, face, income etc...but of course these things are more important.

I would put voice on a similar level like muscularity or great hair. :fuk: It's just another thing foids will judge you on and it is far harder to appear dominant let alone dark triad if you sound like a random 16 year old.

Post vocaroo or no proof.

I knew this was coming. Nope I'm not going to voice dox myself here, plus I don't have a fucking microphone.
Deep voice mogger then. :chad::banhammer:

I sound like a bitch tbh

I sound like a typical curry. :feelsrope:

Saar yes saar. :feelskek:

I confirm. But you can be a Chad with a shitty voice, look at the nazi Chad Reinhard Heydrich.

I voice fraud because I smoke a lot my voice is naturally weak and soy but I force my voice to sound deeper. I also try to sound black but I naturally talk like a white person despite being a mulatto

Holy fuck. You haven't just heard my voice. I sound like a gay teenager.

Mogs me

Mogs me. Europe's me
I sound like a typical curry. :feelsrope:

Saar yes saar. :feelskek:
over same for me

I voice fraud because I smoke a lot my voice is naturally weak and soy but I force my voice to sound deeper. I also try to sound black but I naturally talk like a white person despite being a mulatto

BBCs me

trucel voice

Last edited:
I have weirdest unstable voice, every time i hear record of my voice i want to die.

Mine is so monotone :cryfeels:

You can train your voice to sound deeper. Moreover, if you start doing things to increase testosterone (not necessarily injections) your voice will deepen as well.
Instead of depressing over it, do something about it.

My voice is bad, but I don’t want to doxx myself. People have told me I sound depressed.

I confirm. But you can be a Chad with a shitty voice, look at the nazi Chad Reinhard Heydrich.
He’s not a chad jfl. He was tall I guess, but he had an ugly face. Otto skorzeny was way more badass looking, that’s why he lived a good life after the war.

Last edited:
I hate my voice because it's not loud. I've tried some exercises to project my voice and to speak from my diaphragm, but it's still not as loud as a normie's voice.

I also have a hard time controlling the sound of my voice. 10% of the time I sound like :chad:, 40% of the time like a gay soyboy and half of the time like a normie

I smoke too but still sound like a giganerd.
How often and how much? I’ve smoked weed nearly daily since high school so like 4 years. I smoke roughly 2grams a day.

How often and how much? I’ve smoked weed nearly daily since high school so like 4 years. I smoke roughly 2grams a day.

Like 1 to 4 cigs a day usually. I'm a poorcel do so can't afford to go through like half a pack a day.

Like 1 to 4 cigs a day usually. I'm a poorcel do so can't afford to go through like half a pack a day.
Damn lung health mogs me :feelsrope:. I can only afford weed because I have family connections and go half with my Mom who also smokes.

You need to be destroying your vocal cords on a daily basis

I also have a hard time controlling the sound of my voice. 10% of the time I sound like :chad:, 40% of the time like a gay soyboy and half of the time like a normie

I also have this problem.

nah my voice is deep im high t but my face is shit

Exactly, my voice isnt Micky Mouse either but its not deep either.

It is not deep and "strong" enough.

I don't have a Micky Mouse voice but it sounds completely average and simply weak, maybe below average in depth.

Don't underestimate voice. :fuk: It is another factor which can be a plus just like height, face, income etc...but of course these things are more important.

I would put voice on a similar level like muscularity or great hair. :fuk: It's just another thing foids will judge you on and it is far harder to appear dominant let alone dark triad if you sound like a random 16 year old.
For some reason my voice in my head sound different but when I play it. It sounds like shit

my voice is odd

one minute it’s soft and calm, the next it’s deep