Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your teachers were retarded

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
85d 20h 52m
I know I was able to correct teachers on certain things as early as fucking elementary school. (I watched a lot of TV and even read a little, so I knew a lot of stuff)

NPCs fresh out of university are unbelievably retarded, especially foids. Really made me lose faith in humanity. :feelstastyman:

I realized they are teachers because of money, not because they are smart. Actually smart people become something far better. This is also when I realized that smartness is pretty rare. :feelskek:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Some of them were. but every once in a while you got one that you could tell was a teacher because they actually liked teaching (they have a job in the industry and teach in their free time) those ones were actually pretty good.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Getting Plastic Surgery Dec. 2021 - wish me luck!
★★
23d 3h 4m
No Shit. If you’re an adult teaching elementary school knowledge you’re likely not a genius. And they never claimed to be, theyre just doing a job.

Also I’ve found that the people who have been the most critical of teachers have often been the stupidest. If you were getting A’s in advanced classes then you wouldn’t be blaming the teacher.

Last edited:
Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★★
111d 8h 26m
Aren't all teachers? Not really a incel trait tbh.

Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
4d 9h 30m
If you live in a shithole you'll have awful teachers no matter what in my experience.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 13m
vansinnesdåd said:
If you live in a shithole you'll have awful teachers no matter what in my experience.
tbh trucel trait

mevus

mevus

Greycel
3d 10m
my teachers bullied and belittled me as a kid. because i was autistic but also because i wasn’t attractive in my teens. it got physical to when i was way younger. it makes it hard for me to trust people anymore.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8