Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your teachers were retarded

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I know I was able to correct teachers on certain things as early as fucking elementary school. (I watched a lot of TV and even read a little, so I knew a lot of stuff)

NPCs fresh out of university are unbelievably retarded, especially foids. Really made me lose faith in humanity. :feelstastyman:

I realized they are teachers because of money, not because they are smart. Actually smart people become something far better. This is also when I realized that smartness is pretty rare. :feelskek:

Some of them were. but every once in a while you got one that you could tell was a teacher because they actually liked teaching (they have a job in the industry and teach in their free time) those ones were actually pretty good.

Aren't all teachers? Not really a incel trait tbh.

If you live in a shithole you'll have awful teachers no matter what in my experience.

my teachers bullied and belittled me as a kid. because i was autistic but also because i wasn’t attractive in my teens. it got physical to when i was way younger. it makes it hard for me to trust people anymore.