Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Your Teachers Say Bad Things About You During Parent Teacher Conferences.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So early in the morning at 7:30 my mom was called by my Physical Science teacher about my performance in class. She said things like how I would get frustrated I would have a mental shutdown and she thinks its because I'm way behind my classmates in development and all that shit. I have done zilch wrong in her class kek. She also acted like I was a delinquent student whom didn't care about his work because I have 2 missing assignments one of which I am not missing and remember doing it. And for the other one the assignment required me to do linear equations, however shes telling us to use point slope form (Y-Y) = M (X-X) meaning you need 2 Y cords and 2 X cords. However I am only given 3 cords/points I can use and I wasn't taught how to do such things in algebra. That's what you get for copy and pasting your work bitch. She also said I was relatively quiet in her class unless it was with another boy whom shared a fond interest with me about anime. Because me and him are basically losers at the school we have nothing else to talk about. All normies do is talk about other normies and perhaps even chads and start drama and all we did was talk about Japanese cartoons. She had also told my mother a story of how one of the only conversations I had with her was about anime, which she had started. I don't know what she meant by bringing this shit up but it was probably something more about me being immature and she probably wanted to say I was autistic or something.

I always wanted to rape my milf teachERs :society: . It would be so good :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. But they dont like me because I am subhuman :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(in video game)

however shes telling us to use point slope form (Y-Y) = M (X-X) meaning you need 2 Y cords and 2 X cords. However I am only given 3 cords/points I can use and I wasn't taught how to do such things in algebra.

Same breed as you, raised in Britain. Grandparents are from Nigeria, father a mix of Jamaican and Indian.
strange indeed.

Were you nerdy and whitewashed?

Kid Trait: Your Teachers Say Bad Things About You During Parent Teacher Conferences.​

Fixed it 4 ya.
Trucel trait: you finished high school over a decade ago