Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im giving up on studying and going to good university unless I get my oneitis or a cute gf

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My dad called me today very concerned of my failing grades, no doubt the teachers talked shit about me behind my back. He told me with my current grade I'll only be able to go to a college and not the Unviersity HE planned of. He then follows on with pressuring me how much money he's spent on my education and that my grade is still shit. At this point I wont be able to take so much pressure anymore, this school is extremely hard and I've never asked him to enroll me here anyway.

I also don't give af about going to the unviersity he planned for me either. There's no way im going to Stanford studyceling every hour of the day for an engineering degree in my empty, lonely, house. Imagine doing that as an incel? studying and having no fun at all, yeah sure studying is stressful for everyone but at least normies and chads have entertainement outlets, they have a gf to spend non studying times together, friends to hangout with etc, a studycel subhuman is left with nothing to do but STUDYING and sleeping alone every night with no social interaction everyday whatsoever.

If I don't have a gf, or get my oneitis Im giving up on studying completly, im not even fucking worried what i'll do after HS, I have lots in my savings that I can use until I get my inheritance from my father, and even if I do want to work I can just work in my fathers company, fuck Stanford and Fuck studyceling, Afterall my father only pushed me so hard to go to stanford because he wanted to brag to his friends and family how much of a "smart" and "good boy" i am. Well I don't give af lmao, if I have no gf im a disgrace to the family anyway and our legacy will end as well, he should care more about finding me a cute gf to marry.

I used to be an ok student before grade 11, I averaged 85%-90% but after I asked out my oneitis I realized hardwork doesn't mean shit you can be the hardest worker in the room and still end up the person with the least achieved, I Immediately dropped all effort into studying, moneymaxxing, and only did gymmaxing for fun. I just had no more motivation after I realized all that Redpill was BS. How can a man keep on believing hard work is gonna get him what he wants when everyone around him is getting what he always yearned for with 10x less the effort?

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Last edited:
You won't be going to a good university if you don't get your grades up, chump.

But I guess, as you are rich, you can do this sort of shit... :feelsjuice:
I dont really care unless I can get a cute gf or my oneitis

Just take over your dads billion dollar company and hire a new hooker every day.

Just take over your dads billion dollar company and hire a new hooker every day.
That’s my plan, however my concern is if I can get the company as I also have a sister. But that’s very unlikely my father will Give the company to her

That’s my plan, however my concern is if I can get the company as I also have a sister. But that’s very unlikely my father will Give the company to her
He won't give her it unless you keep failing and he thinks you're an idiot. Just focus on doing good for now.

Disgusting, if I was your father would pass company to someone else and just have you receive a fix income stipend monthly. You can't manage your grades, how you gonna.manage money?

Disgusting, if I was your father would pass company to someone else and just have you receive a fix income stipend monthly. You can't manage your grades, how you gonna.manage money?
Bro I’ve made a mil on my own 2 years ago what makes you think I don’t have that capability? I’m just tired of it all since I find it pointless now

How can a man keep on believing hard work is gonna get him what he wants when everyone around him is getting what he always yearned for with 10x less the effort?
Most intelligent you :blackpill:spit out

oneitiscel can't stop being oneitiscel... the theory is real.

My dad called me today very concerned of my failing grades, no doubt the teachers talked shit about me behind my back. He told me with my current grade I'll only be able to go to a college and not the Unviersity HE planned of. He then follows on with pressuring me how much money he's spent on my education and that my grade is still shit. At this point I wont be able to take so much pressure anymore, this school is extremely hard and I've never asked him to enroll me here anyway.

I also don't give af about going to the unviersity he planned for me either. There's no way im going to Stanford studyceling every hour of the day for an engineering degree in my empty, lonely, house. Imagine doing that as an incel? studying and having no fun at all, yeah sure studying is stressful for everyone but at least normies and chads have entertainement outlets, they have a gf to spend non studying times together, friends to hangout with etc, a studycel subhuman is left with nothing to do but STUDYING and sleeping alone every night with no social interaction everyday whatsoever.

If I don't have a gf, or get my oneitis Im giving up on studying completly, im not even fucking worried what i'll do after HS, I have lots in my savings that I can use until I get my inheritance from my father, and even if I do want to work I can just work in my fathers company, fuck Stanford and Fuck studyceling, Afterall my father only pushed me so hard to go to stanford because he wanted to brag to his friends and family how much of a "smart" and "good boy" i am. Well I don't give af lmao, if I have no gf im a disgrace to the family anyway and our legacy will end as well, he should care more about finding me a cute gf to marry.

I used to be an ok student before grade 11, I averaged 85%-90% but after I asked out my oneitis I realized hardwork doesn't mean shit you can be the hardest worker in the room and still end up the person with the least achieved, I Immediately dropped all effort into studying, moneymaxxing, and only did gymmaxing for fun. I just had no more motivation after I realized all that Redpill was BS. How can a man keep on believing hard work is gonna get him what he wants when everyone around him is getting what he always yearned for with 10x less the effort?

Without a relationship and a way to pass on your genes there isn't a point in wageslaving.

Bro I’ve made a mil on my own 2 years ago what makes you think I don’t have that capability? I’m just tired of it all since I find it pointless now
How did you make a mil ?

Maybe take a year off after high school