Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids always get disgusted when they see my face

Face is actually very objective.Just like height is.If you have a puke fuel face,you wouldn’t attract any foid
You've still not got my point. Face is not as objective as height. No one cares about face unless you are a 3/10 or 9/10. But you can easily tell 6'0'' from 5'9''. There is no disagreement on height in real-life.

I did not deny that ugly tallcels exist. All I am saying is that they are much better position than manlets. Anyone who says they want to be a 5'9'' Chad instead of just wanting to be tall Chad is downplaying height. And that is infuriating.

Dude can probably ascend with shit like beard and other soft maxxes hes already getting attention doubt he even needs surgery
u think i didnt try? dude ill get a surgery soon

Show me that face. Create a throwaway gmail account and send me a selfie
add me on insta. im not gonna send u my full face but some parts of it.
im subhuman
You will find so many short Stacies and HTBs that will gladly take you on.
i have never find one not even close
My younger brother is 6'6'
6’6 is no joke. im 6’1.
Because almost no one is Chadly enough to overcome height failo.
my local handsome 5’9 earring tatto guy slays stacys.

Dnr, kill yourself tallfag. Idk how you are still not banned

5'9'' Chad instead of just wanting to be tall Chad is downplaying height.
id prefer tall chad. but you cannot understand my problems.stop only looking things from your viewpoint. yeah i dont see 5’9 guys being laughed randomly in public but my subhuman face gets called ugly like the way i can hear at least twice a week.

You’re basically denying the blackpill, nigger.I hope that mods will ban you
its over for these retardcels. even avarage guys have problems in dating and they think 6’1 subhuman can find a date jfl.

its over for these retardcels. even avarage guys have problems in dating and they think 6’1 subhuman can find a date jfl.
Never said that. If you are a 2/10, then you will definitely get nothing.
id prefer tall chad. but you cannot understand my problems.stop only looking things from your viewpoint. yeah i dont see 5’9 guys being laughed randomly in public but my subhuman face gets called ugly like the way i can hear at least twice a week.
5'9'' height looks childish and underdeveloped. Only in the Ghetto is it an OK height. I've been called boy by shorter girls. Imagine all your problems, but you are short.
add me on insta. im not gonna send u my full face but some parts of it.
I'll add you. But there is no point if you don't show me your full face. How can I give you an honest rate?
my local handsome 5’9 earring tatto guy slays stacys.

That's because he is 9/10 in the face. How many men are 9/10s? Again, this comes back to my earlier point. No one cares about face unless you're 3/10 or 9/10. At that level, your face distracts from everything else.

Never said that. If you are a 2/10, then you will definitely get nothing.

5'9'' height looks childish and underdeveloped. Only in the Ghetto is it an OK height. I've been called boy by shorter girls. Imagine all your problems, but you are short.

I'll add you. But there is no point if you don't show me your full face. How can I give you an honest rate?

That's because he is 9/10 in the face. How many men are 9/10s? Again, this comes back to my earlier point. No one cares about face unless you're 3/10 or 9/10. At that level, your face distracts from everything else.
Did he send? What would you rate his face

:oo send results or something if you do, add me on telegram if you wanna share there
i would but nothing much i have a crooked nose ill fix that and some noses become crooked again after a while i dont even know if that gonna work

i would but nothing much i have a crooked nose ill fix that and some noses become crooked again after a while i dont even know if that gonna work
Rihno? By crooked you mean hooked or deviated? English isnt my native