Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your speech impediment gets the better of you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Today I got a haircut. I got one because my extremely long hair would flow into my face with its greasiness and would cause acne (No, getting a shower doesn't help, my hair gets greasy within hours.) It failed of course, and the foid barber ended up thinning my hair. I couldn't tell her no because I couldn't speak.

I cut my hair at home with knife and scissors

I accidentally spit on my friends while talking sometimes because lifelong lateral lisp :feelskek::feelsseriously:

Today I got a haircut. I got one because my extremely long hair would flow into my face with its greasiness and would cause acne (No, getting a shower doesn't help, my hair gets greasy within hours.) It failed of course, and the foid barber ended up thinning my hair. I couldn't tell her no because I couldn't speak.
Use accutane for acne it removes it permanently but don’t exercise while using it it can be fatal ,just sit on your ass and don’t get tired physically while using accutane ,use accutane!!!!! You’rewelcome

I let androgens take care of my hair