Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your parents spent copius amounts of money on tutors

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have always been terrible at maths. I can do the sample and basic stuff, but as soon as letter were introduced it was over for me. My parents sent me to so many different tutors over the years and they must have easily spend at least 2000-3000€ on tutors alone. Instead of saving the money to get me a genioplasty or buy HGH, they burned all that money in hope i get better math grades. They thought that for guy like me schoolmaxxing/goodgrademaxxing was my only faith as sub5 truecel to make something out of his life.

They spent like 10 dollars at best

Truecel trait: your parents didn’t give a fuck about your academic life and didn’t even know your grades

I was good at math until I got to Calculus. I think it had something to do with the fact that my pre-calculus teacher sucked and I stopped paying attention early on in the course. My parents pushed me several times to get a tutor, but I always refused because I just didn't care at that point. In the end, I failed and made up the material in summer school, cheating of course.

:feelstastyman: :feelsclown:

Nobody cares about your Math ( Unless you Make Money with it )

The Next Door Girl Couldnt care less if Chad is able to do Calculus , or not .

:feelstastyman: :feelsclown:

Nobody cares about your Math ( Unless you Make Money with it )

The Next Door Girl Couldnt care less if Chad is able to do Calculus , or not .
They probably expect me to get goot grades so i can get a good job and become Oofy Doofy

They probably expect me to get goot grades so i can get a good job and become Oofy Doofy
Yea just to be a Good Goy " in the Wheel . Its Ridiculous .

Grades Mean Shit , Looks do and Exerting Power with it .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back