Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Trait: You Only Love Your Parents for Money

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
I hate my dumb American Evangelical parents. I’ve thought about cutting them out of my life, and even pillowing them in MineCraft.

Fall Down Baby Boomers GIF

If being circumcised wasn’t reason enough to hate them as it is, they were a torment to be raised by. Everything was about being the
>le perfect church family
and I was constantly being shit on, yelled at, and sometimes beat because I wasn’t the perfect little boy in polos and khakis that led worship on Sundays.

Behind closed doors, they were incredibly angry, spiteful, judgemental, and ridiculously competitive. My dad wanted us to succeed him and every other boy we knew despite handicapping us in every way he was and wasn’t growing up.

Not to mention they would helicopter parent us because my older sister was a dumb whore who broke every rule she was ever given. Me and my brothers were literal angels in comparison, and my parents would still flip shit on us for the smallest things, like we didn’t have a sister who was literally getting arrested at 16.

Anyways, now I’m an adult, and the only reason I pretend like I still care about my parents is because my dad still makes way more money than me (like all boomers) and helps me out every now and then. He started a business when he was in his 50s, and if he doesn’t sell it, I’ll likely have a nice inheritance. My mom’s health is garbage, and she likely won’t make it to 80. They’re pleasant now, and I pretend like I’ve forgiven them for a lifetime of shitting on me.

I hope my dad keeps living because he makes good money, so in a way, he wagies for me. I don’t care whether my mom lives or dies, but my dad will probably retire after she’s gone, so I hope she stays ig.

My grandparents are still alive, and I can’t wait for those fuckers to croak.

Religious parents often treat foid children like royalty, it's laughable how cucked conservatives are ... I was lucky to have normal leftist parents letting me live my life as I wanted. Not that being an incel would allow me to do much anyway.

Religious parents often treat foid children like royalty, it's laughable how cucked conservatives are ... I was lucky to have normal leftist parents letting me live my life as I wanted. Not that being an incel would allow me to do much anyway.
Yes, my sister was given every opportunity (even traveling fucking Europe) despite doing the wrong thing at every opportunity and being such a naughty, attention whore that my parents started to get excluded from church positions because she’d act up so much and ruined the family’s reputation.

Meanwhile, I couldn’t even go to the mall without my parents flipping shit on me and they started tracking my phone when I was 17. When I decided to have a discussion with them about why I was bothered that they chopped off half my cock, they thought it was hilarious.

They’re completely worthless people. They think they’re rich because of hard work, but my dad nearly flunked out of college, barely graduated, and his first job was making $70k (over $200k in todays dollars). They still live life like it’s the fucking 1980s. I hate them.

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

I wish my parents were richer, tbh, I could've gone on vacations and had actual gaming consoles and shiet. :feelsohgod:

Yes, my sister was given every opportunity (even traveling fucking Europe) despite doing the wrong thing at every opportunity and being such a naughty, attention whore that my parents started to get excluded from church positions because she’d act up so much and ruined the family’s reputation.

Meanwhile, I couldn’t even go to the mall without my parents flipping shit on me and they started tracking my phone when I was 17. When I decided to have a discussion with them about why I was bothered that they chopped off half my cock, they thought it was hilarious.

They’re completely worthless people. They think they’re rich because of hard work, but my dad nearly flunked out of college, barely graduated, and his first job was making $70k (over $200k in todays dollars). They still live life like it’s the fucking 1980s. I hate them.
Parents treating the bearer of their names like shit and submitting everything to a foid whose only value is precisely kept by not being degenerate do not know what being a parent is ... Sorry buddy boyo ... Though your dad seems to have some money so at least you have that.

I wish my parents were richer, tbh, I could've gone on vacations and had actual gaming consoles and shiet. :feelsohgod:
About the only good thing about my parents is they had money.

I hate my dumb American Evangelical parents. I’ve thought about cutting them out of my life, and even pillowing them in MineCraft.

Fall Down Baby Boomers GIF

If being circumcised wasn’t reason enough to hate them as it is, they were a torment to be raised by. Everything was about being the
>le perfect church family
and I was constantly being shit on, yelled at, and sometimes beat because I wasn’t the perfect little boy in polos and khakis that led worship on Sundays.

Behind closed doors, they were incredibly angry, spiteful, judgemental, and ridiculously competitive. My dad wanted us to succeed him and every other boy we knew despite handicapping us in every way he was and wasn’t growing up.

Not to mention they would helicopter parent us because my older sister was a dumb whore who broke every rule she was ever given. Me and my brothers were literal angels in comparison, and my parents would still flip shit on us for the smallest things, like we didn’t have a sister who was literally getting arrested at 16.

Anyways, now I’m an adult, and the only reason I pretend like I still care about my parents is because my dad still makes way more money than me (like all boomers) and helps me out every now and then. He started a business when he was in his 50s, and if he doesn’t sell it, I’ll likely have a nice inheritance. My mom’s health is garbage, and she likely won’t make it to 80. They’re pleasant now, and I pretend like I’ve forgiven them for a lifetime of shitting on me.

I hope my dad keeps living because he makes good money, so in a way, he wagies for me. I don’t care whether my mom lives or dies, but my dad will probably retire after she’s gone, so I hope she stays ig.

My grandparents are still alive, and I can’t wait for those fuckers to croak.

Yea mang, being a richcel would be great, I wouldn't care about being ugly if I was tbh