Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your parents criticized you for how you looked as a child.

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Do you also know the comparisons with your friends, classmates or relatives?

They are always bigger and more beautiful and better than you in every way, according to your parents, like they don’t know that i am just a product of their genes, so i should be the one complaining to them.

Hold on, there's a difference between your parents saying stuff like "Why don't you wash your face?" or "Why don't you dress better?" vs. saying things like "Why aren't you taller?"

What are your parents saying to you?

Hold on, there's a difference between your parents saying stuff like "Why don't you wash your face?" or "Why don't you dress better?" vs. saying things like "Why aren't you taller?"

my parents say all three. as well as comments about my fucked teeth :feelskek:

It's because no parents want manlet offspring

The last one. Look at your face, it’s not like that of Person XY, they are taller than you, they are better than you… Actually i‘m not kidding.

I beat my classmates into oblivion. School gym provided the perfect situation to terrorize normies and get away with it.
A ball to the head, for example. :feelsohh:

Last edited:
my parents say all three. as well as comments about my fucked teeth :feelskek:

Teeth, I can see why they'd think that's your fault. They might think you should've taken better care of them.

But your height? Are they really saying "Why aren't you taller?" If so, ask them how you were supposed to get taller.

Family members usually have a fetish of seeing their children beautiful if you get called ugly by your parents then it's beyond over

My parents always thought that I was some Chad who got all the girls, JFL. In reality, every girl I've met finds me ugly, and I have been ostracized for well over a decade at this point (even though I did have friends and a small social circle in high school, they were all just like me).

This is how things usually go regarding my day.

"You look nice today, has any girl complimented your nice outfit? I bet they are all over you!"
"Nope."

Teeth, I can see why they'd think that's your fault. They might think you should've taken better care of them.
if they gave me better teeth i would take care of them. whats the point in brushing when you have crooked teeth and an underbite.
But your height? Are they really saying "Why aren't you taller?" If so, ask them how you were supposed to get taller.
they think i'm short because i rotted and barely ate during puberty
Trash parents ngl
tbh

they think i'm short because i rotted and barely ate during puberty

Oh, okay, I see. So they're critiquing you for things they believe are your fault? Not the way you were born?

Oh, okay, I see. So they're critiquing you for things they believe are your fault? Not the way you were born?
basically. dont know how better that is since i cant do anything about that now.

basically. dont know how better that is since i cant do anything about that now.

As long as your parents' complaints are consistent. That's all I'm worried about.

The last one. Look at your face, it’s not like that of Person XY, they are taller than you, they are better than you… Actually i‘m not kidding.

This I don't get though. If your parents are saying this, ask them how you're supposed to change your face or height.

My dad and sister called me ugly many times

I’m glad my older brother is the same height as me but my dad calls him a midget soon he’s going to do the same to me he thinks I’m going to grow to his height :lul: my dads coping hard he will be disappointed that’s for sure