Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your mom was either depressed, unattractive, had low self-esteem, or all of the above

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Chad moms are either very assertive, very hot, or both. My mom is none of the above

Examples:
I'm a gymcel, and have acquaintances that are hot athletic trainers, among those that have kids, their sons, as young as they are, seem to be already Chads in the making.
Outside the gym and in general, good-looking moms that have their life together seem to have sons that are on their way to be confident and socially adjusted

My mom looks good for her age as far as slav women are concerned. She is an introvert though.

My mother is a whore,like all foids.
When she was young she was a high tier Becky i'd say.

All of them, yes. Had zero self-esteem and raised us with 0 discipline.

My mom killed herself. Also most of her siblings have killed themselves. I got the bad genes JFL.

My mother is a whore,like all foids.
As much as it hurts for me to say, so was mine -- despite her low self esteem and unattractiveness, which is another proof that women have very difficulty finding sex
My mom killed herself. Also most of her siblings have killed themselves. I got the bad genes JFL.
Damn....sorry to hear that!!

My mom looks good for her age as far as slav women are concerned.
Which means she aged like shit compared to non slav standards still

My mother had alchoholism. She's also has high neuroticism depression and anxiety.

Spot on. My mom also suffers from other mental illnesses which is the reason why I have such a fucked up brain and can't have basic social interaction

it's all about the home life, the average incel has a weird home life, there's lots of fights and he never feels comfortable inviting friends over, if he even has any, and that bad vibe from home he carries with him everywhere he goes, school, playground, whatever

one of my early bad memories was visiting a birthday party for a girl once when i was a kid, i didn't know her well but our parents knew each other, and somehow i was invited
her parents were hosting it at a chuck e cheese type place, and there were like 40 fucking guests there, they had put in a massive amount of effort
i remember i went through the motions, but still got a bit sad and overwhelmed because my birthday parties averaged from 0 to 2 people, and i thought many other kids were like that
ironically and poetically this made my parents seethe and get angry and unreasonable, just like they would get at home, all while blaming it on me for "not enjoying it", and not on their weak nerves and bad temper :feelsseriously:
indeed, the whole thing was planned as an exercise in "keeping up appearances" and i had failed it and shamed them

this was also the first time that the "it's because he would rather be at home playing video games" cope and accusation was deployed, very early

in the end no attention was paid whatsoever to the simple facts:
- the girl's parents cared and put in a massive amount of effort
- the girl's parents got along very well and thus could organize big events like this regularly, without collapsing into arguments and bickering
- the girl now had a massive social network that dwarfed that of many boys, an inversion of gender roles creating an emasculating experience even for a very young boy

@Lebensmüder
@Atavistic Autist

i hope my stupid mother dies soon.

it's all about the home life, the average incel has a weird home life, there's lots of fights and he never feels comfortable inviting friends over, if he even has any, and that bad vibe from home he carries with him everywhere he goes, school, playground, whatever

one of my early bad memories was visiting a birthday party for a girl once when i was a kid, i didn't know her well but our parents knew each other, and somehow i was invited
her parents were hosting it at a chuck e cheese type place, and there were like 40 fucking guests there, they had put in a massive amount of effort
i remember i went through the motions, but still got a bit sad and overwhelmed because my birthday parties averaged from 0 to 2 people, and i thought many other kids were like that
ironically and poetically this made my parents seethe and get angry and unreasonable, just like they would get at home, all while blaming it on me for "not enjoying it", and not on their weak nerves and bad temper :feelsseriously:
indeed, the whole thing was planned as an exercise in "keeping up appearances" and i had failed it and shamed them

this was also the first time that the "it's because he would rather be at home playing video games" cope and accusation was deployed, very early

- the girl's parents got along very well and thus could organize big events like this regularly, without collapsing into arguments and bickering
- the girl now had a massive social network that dwarfed that of many boys, an inversion of gender roles creating an emasculating experience even for a very young boy

@Lebensmüder
@Atavistic Autist

Holy shit as soon as I read the first sentence I knew this was gonna be high IQ. Can relate to every word.

My mother is the complete opposite of me in terms of personality :fuk: she’s outgoing and young looking for her age (might explain my neoteny and overall feminine features) whilst my dad is depressed normie

@Lebensmüder
@Atavistic Autist
High IQ

The sad thing is before I was gigamogged by every kid I wasn't even aware that I am poor. I mean I could eat icecream ocassionally and watch TV but others were on a whole different level with regular sleepovers, crazy birthday/halloweed/christmas parties etc... etc... and of course wider social circles. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
She was attractive but has always been a bad alcoholic and is usually depressed.
She's probably worse off socially than I am but she gets by using the foid perk.

True. My parents always made me feel alienated and out of place. Even my physical insecurities were triggered by them.

Spot on. My mom also suffers from other mental illnesses which is the reason why I have such a fucked up brain and can't have basic social interaction

my birthday parties averaged from 0 to 2 people, and i thought many other kids were like that
I can relate hard. My birthday parties as a child amounted to my direct family (with the exception of my dad who would stay in his room since my mom and sister hated him) gathering around the table with the cake and singing the happy birthday song before we all would then proceed to go back to our individual activities. In addition to that, I literally never had friends over to my house for any reason. Not once.

my mom is short has no friends and a terrible personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back