Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your life doesn't matter

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You rot all day and night alone, because you lost the genetic lottery, and were born ugly. Foids are shallow toilets, and are more selective than a Nazi SS officer when it comes to searching for Aryan chads.

• If toilets reacted negatively when they found out you liked them - it's over for you.
  • If you had to go to school dances alone - it's over for you - Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine high school attackers, had a date to his prom (I went to mine alone). :feelsrope:
  • If you have no friends irl, and nobody calls you on the phone to hangout - it's over for you. We all know people that have moved to a new city, and made "friends" in record time. :feelsrope:
  • You spent a lot of money on university - and never got laid. It's over for you.
  • And of course - you do not look like: Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, or [UWSL][UWSL]Alexander Ludwig. :chad:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]
Use it to open a sorority house door
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

If you were raised by a single mother, it's also over for you.

Your title doesn’t match the post

You rot all day and night alone, because you lost the genetic lottery, and were born ugly. Foids are shallow toilets, and are more selective than a Nazi SS officer when it comes to searching for Aryan chads.
:lul::lul::lul:

If you were raised by a single mother, it's also over for you.
Why young men are going ER

I hope people can't tell that I was raised by a single mother - or else I would be in danger of becoming a 31-year-old virgin. :feelsmage:

I'm sure that if I just shower, and work on my personality that I will ascend. Being the son of a single mother doesn't ruin a young man's chances with foids. :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rrq9nw/sons_of_single_mothers_a_huge_red_flag/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I'm sure that if I just shower, and work on my personality that I will ascend. Being the son of a single mother doesn't ruin a young man's chances with foids. :feelsgah:
Yeah, totally. That fact that once your mother gets divorced, you basically become the replacement husband and god forbid you look like your dad, definitely doesn't sentence you to perma-virgin status.
Also, fuck FDS. These whiny bitches can kill themselves for all I care.

Yeah, totally. That fact that once your mother gets divorced, you basically become the replacement husband and god forbid you look like your dad, definitely doesn't sentence you to perma-virgin status.
Also, fuck FDS. These whiny bitches can kill themselves for all I care.
Actual comment left about the post:

Stupid toilets

Actual comment left about the post:

View attachment 648283
I like how so many women are miserable because they can't get Chad. The fact that most women will have the same fate as most men (dying alone, because being alone is better than being with a non-Chad in female logic) is truly Lifefuel. You can call it cope, but the thing is that if you're a man, you inevitably learn necessary coping skills if you're sub-Chad for anything, but women (no matter how ugly they are) are never raised to have coping skills, which means that loneliness will hit women hard. :smonk:

Fuck toilets, fuck scumciety and, most importantly, fuck those kikes and subhuman cucks who enable foid empowerment and other libtard nonsense :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:. I hope this fucking clown world would get annihilated in the nuclear holocaust (In real life).

Last edited:
Fuck toilets, fuck scumciety and, most importantly, fuck those kikes and subhuman cucks who enable foid empowerment and other libtard nonsense :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:
Amen

View attachment 648264

I hope people can't tell that I was raised by a single mother - or else I would be in danger of becoming a 31-year-old virgin. :feelsmage:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rrq9nw/sons_of_single_mothers_a_huge_red_flag/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Just choose your life before conception in cruelty dominated universe theory