Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Your handwriting is shit but your typing speed is really good

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

My handwriting is shit and looks like a kintergarteners, but my typing speed is really good (About 106-110 WPM average). In school I had to use a laptop to type up papers the rest of the kids would write because my handwriting was so bad. I used to not even put spaces in between my handwritten words, this is my handwriting after like a year of physical therapy. Dad chalked it up to me being lazy lol.

Anyone else like this? I think it's because I just use my computer so much.

yo I have this exact same predicament. I'm literally in the top percentile of typing speed but my handwriting is awful

I use to type mog normies when we used computers

My handwriting wasn't that neat but still legible. Haven't really gauged how quickly I can type however, I think it depends on how quickly I can construct sentences in my head. I'd say the speed is average to quite quick based on how I'm typing now. It's been a while since I've written anything now that I think about it.

True.

Is having excellent handwriting as a child also an incel trait? I could write beautiful cursive if I wanted to, but ngl too lazy

My handwriting hasn’t improved since the first grade.

my handwriting is also very brutal

Can relate, I write like a 1st grader but type-mog the shit out of everyone I know.

tested my WPM again after reading this and I typing speed mog you by a few points, with an average of 116. I actually type in a really unorthodox way where I use my index fingers for most presses. this is because I started using the internet as my main source of social interaction back when I was 5 and I had small hands back then. I could probably type even faster using the conventional method of typing; as of right now I just have high WPM because of fast hands and muscle memory

tested my WPM again after reading this and I typing speed mog you by a few points, with an average of 116. I actually type in a really unorthodox way where I use my index fingers for most presses. this is because I started using the internet as my main source of social interaction back when I was 5 and I had small hands back then. I could probably type even faster using the conventional method of typing; as of right now I just have high WPM because of fast hands and muscle memory
In my typing class I didn't do the full hand shit. I use my 2 index fingers to type letters with my thumb to press space. That's it. I basically only use my 2 index fingers and thumb aka exactly what the teacher didn't want us to do.

My handwriting is far worse. Mogs the entire forum in badness. I'm afraid to post it though. You should be careful too tbh granted you didn't post that much of it.

Nope I'm genetically modified. My penmanship is top tier.

I can type 120-130 WPM and my handwriting is pretty good tbh. I write in blackboards most of the times so it's not too bad tbh

View attachment 243685View attachment 243687
My handwriting is shit and looks like a kintergarteners, but my typing speed is really good (About 106-110 WPM average). In school I had to use a laptop to type up papers the rest of the kids would write because my handwriting was so bad. I used to not even put spaces in between my handwritten words, this is my handwriting after like a year of physical therapy. Dad chalked it up to me being lazy lol.

Ye my handwriting is shit as well. But my typing speed is also quite slow, at least compared to people here. Probably because i got so short fingers :feelsbadman:

Ya I havent written anything other than on forms like my taxes and shit since middle school. As long as I write slow I can make it legible though, my typing speed is around 120wpm, used to start typing 5 page essays at 10pm when they were due at midnight so I had to get that WPM speed up

In my typing class I didn't do the full hand shit. I use my 2 index fingers to type letters with my thumb to press space. That's it. I basically only use my 2 index fingers and thumb aka exactly what the teacher didn't want us to do.
wow I literally do the exact same thing. this is the most relatable post I have ever read on this forum tbh. it's funny how both of us mog the fuck out of the average person in typing speed even though we're doing it the "wrong" way

also I tested my WPM again and got this. ofc this is just when I'm going super speed mode so 116 is probably more representative of my usual wpm when writing forum posts and shit. try and see if you can get higher than mine
Wpm

<:
average typing speed
unreadable hand writing (hieroglyphs)

I had a pen pal a long time ago.
The experience was good and as we wrote for a long period of time. So I guess my handwriting was decent.
Today the story is different as I'm not used to write as before.

wow I literally do the exact same thing. this is the most relatable post I have ever read on this forum tbh. it's funny how both of us mog the fuck out of the average person in typing speed even though we're doing it the "wrong" way

also I tested my WPM again and got this. ofc this is just when I'm going super speed mode so 116 is probably more representative of my usual wpm when writing forum posts and shit. try and see if you can get higher than mine
View attachment 243695
about the same average of 110-111.

Attachments

• 1587674349208.png
    1587674349208.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 9
I have about average typing speed but awful handwriting over for me.

Yeah I can type above 100+ but sometimes cant even read my own handwriting

This is not true of me. I type fine and my penmanship is good.

My writing isn't bad since I do write at college

I can change my handwriting between this and good slow writing.

over for typingcels

Both are really bad tbh handwriting is so bad even I myself have trouble recognizing it sometime ded srs no joke.My typing speed is bad since I never use a PC because I'm too lazy and just stick to mobile

I’m the exact opposite, my handwriting is great but I can only type with two fingers.

I used to type 75th percentile(80+ WPM) when i had my old keyboard which fucked up because my mom was nagging me to clean it with rubbing alcohol, now i have a lousy ass keyboard which i don't like to type in, now i'm 60th percentile (57 WPM). But also i got pretty bad at it after some type, missing a lot of letters, probably because of cellphones

Why don't you write in cursive, it's far easier

I can only type up to 120 wpm max.
My average is 105 - 110 wpm on good days.

My handwriting?
It's complete and utter garbage, but not as bad as yours.
I'd get clowned on by art teachers in school because they couldn't fathom how I could draw so good, yet have such shit handwriting kek.

I mainly write in cursive so I mog a lot of people when writing.
My typing speed is ~70WPM which is decent.

I'm in the opposite situation, my handwriting is pretty much a typewriter, but my WPM is 50.
Am I Chad now :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:???

My typing and handwriting are both average

My hand writing is actually very beautiful, it always was like this. The typing speed is average

View attachment 243685View attachment 243687

mogs me