Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your handwriting FUCKING SUCKS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
My hand-writing has been compared to a 5 year old's numerous times. I have no idea how to improve it. It has been roughly the same since about age 8, and hasn't changed since. IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Good hand-writing = Good motor skills = Normal brain

Bad hand-writing = Bad motor skills = 'Neurodiverse' or damaged brain (like me)

It's completely fucking over.

Yes. I have Dysgraphia, and something else also

It is acceptable to discuss it in a place like this, where foids do not exist.

Yes but I don’t think it’s that much good motor skills maybe you’re right

Bad hand-writing = Bad motor skills = 'Neurodiverse' or damaged brain (like me
We do have much normal sane brains than normies

Mine is decent, but i have to put in a lot of effort for it to be this way.

Mine is shit but i know my brain is not "normal" so yeah.....

Yep. Mine looks like a toddler’s handwriting.

I have decent handwriting but it’s microscopic to read.

Eh, mine is good enough.
Not really incel trait ngl.

My hand-writing has been compared to a 5 year old's numerous times. I have no idea how to improve it. It has been roughly the same since about age 8, and hasn't changed since. IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Good hand-writing = Good motor skills = Normal brain

Bad hand-writing = Bad motor skills = 'Neurodiverse' or damaged brain (like me)

It's completely fucking over.

Mine is absolutely awful, it hasn't even improved at all since like 2nd or 3rd grade.

One of the notes I took for history class.

Yea my handwriting is god awful. Straight up looks like the "doctor's handwriting/signature" meme

ive had absolute shit tier handwriting since i was old enough to write. ive been insecure about it for as long as i can remember :fuk:

Only foids have good hand writing, I have literally never seen a guy with good hand writing

I had a friend in school who said my hand writing looks good. The skill does atrophy though and now my hand writing is probably shit

I used to have really really really terrible handwriting. But sometime during 10th or 11th grade I basically forced myself to write legibly and neatly. It definitely slowed me down considerably, but after awhile of doing this eventually I was able to write quicker and neater. But besides skin splitting eczema, I don't really have any issues with my hands.

Teachers often warn me to write better
I try to learn [UWSL]calligraphy, but it doesn't work[/UWSL]

I almost had to redo a year cuz my handwriting was shit

Based. I feel like a Neanderthal trying to produce coherency and communication from my practically uncontrollable scribbles

you can tell how low my self esteem is how small and chicken scratchy it is, and how confident your average foid is by how their handwriting is large, bold, and full of hearts and sparkles

My handwriting isn't pretty and I didn't take any time and effort to improve it. I can read it fine, and I don't care if others can't read it. Good hand-writing means shit, it won't give you friends, girlfriend, unless you're into it, why bother?

I have decent handwriting although back then I would have issues with spacing out words correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back