Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your female classmates delete you from social media

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
When I was in high school I was friends with my female classmates on Snapchat. I wasn’t actually friends with them in real life. I just had them on Snapchat. Our class was like a family, so everyone would add each other. It would have been seen as rude if you didn’t add your classmates on social media. However, almost all of them deleted me after I graduated. They even unfollowed me on Instagram.

It’s over :feelsrope:

it's weird because in my generation you basically had to be invited. there was no cope "crutch" where it was understood that you had to add everyone from class. if you were cool you would know, if not then you probably had no fucking idea what platform they were even using to begin with

it had both upsides and downsides, I guess

it's weird because in my generation you basically had to be invited. there was no cope "crutch" where it was understood that you had to add everyone from class. if you were cool you would know, if not then you probably had no fucking idea what platform they were even using to begin with

it had both upsides and downsides, I guess
How old are u

it was this way at my elementary school way back. They used some shit called Oovoo but I couldn’t since my parents didn’t get me a phone until I was around 14

it was this way at my elementary school way back. They used some shit called Oovoo but I couldn’t since my parents didn’t get me a phone until I was around 14
yeah bro, there were so many dumb apps back in the day, you wouldn't even know which one to look for

Fakecel

@SoycuckGodOfReddit @Cletus Longthing
easy, tiger, zoomercels are literally forced to add everyone by their schools and shit

kinda wish i had that, even tho it could have easily made the rejection/disgust even more obvious

that's why i said it's a mixed bag

Or even worse the class had a seperate chat on whatever platform it was where they shared homework answers and gossip, whenever I see old classmates I make sure to cop a bad attitude with them, I had one bitch walking away after I ignored her when she kept calling my name in the store, these fuckers should be licking my boots thanking me I didn't go ER in my edgy teenage phase

Or even worse the class had a seperate chat on whatever platform it was where they shared homework answers and gossip, whenever I see old classmates I make sure to cop a bad attitude with them, I had one bitch walking away after I ignored her when she kept calling my name in the store, these fuckers should be licking my boots thanking me I didn't go ER in my edgy teenage phase
How old are u brocel

How old are u brocel
24, we had mandatory school laptops at the end of highschool but groupchats were for normies ONLY the subhumans got ousted real quick.

24, we had mandatory school laptops at the end of highschool but groupchats were for normies ONLY the subhumans got ousted real quick.
your class had groupchats on snapchat?

your class had groupchats on snapchat?
Yeah, I heard all their phones dingalinging every recess and I wondered why the one I was in never had any activity but theirs did so you can assume your classmates probably had one where you and other sub5s weren't involved either I think this is true in every school these days where everyone have smartphones

yeah we got shafted no matter what

They refused my friendship requests anyway

Yeah, I heard all their phones dingalinging every recess and I wondered why the one I was in never had any activity but theirs did so you can assume your classmates probably had one where you and other sub5s weren't involved either I think this is true in every school these days where everyone have smartphones
yeah, my class did have a groupchat on snapchat, and I was in it

I don't get what that means
the pressure to add everyone on social media, comes from teachers and parents, you can enroll in a college or school and receive a message that says "join this facebook group and add everyone as your friend and be nice!"

glad i could help.

the pressure to add everyone on social media, comes from teachers and parents, you can enroll in a college or school and receive a message that says "join this facebook group and add everyone as your friend and be nice!"

glad i could help.
Ah I understand , thank you for explaining
Yeah it's a cope , forced socialization is garbage and only benefits hyper NT people

Ah I understand , thank you for explaining
Yeah it's a cope , forced socialization is garbage and only benefits hyper NT people
yes and they just make a private chat anyway lol

I graduated high school last year and never have I used social media to contact any of my peers whatsoever.

same shit. when i was at summer camp in my early teen years the entire foid population there, even the fat and deformed ones, hated me for my existence and of course most of them blocked me straight out when i sent requests to follow them on instagram. i was such a retard back then

"Vanity is a known phenomenon. I have quotes from a friend"

Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375364Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 PM CDT
It is evident that the "issue" in this scenario involves the presence of vulvae than simply "vanity"(Which is coupled with Western female mentality).I suspect that you merely desire the male subservience that your harlot sister is receiving.

Truecel trait: someone took a class picture, put it on social media but you are the only one not in the pic

Never had foids from school/college as friends on social media, back then I only used fake accounts to stalk them, even nowadays I still do that.