Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your father treated you like shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
I have no empathy for that shithead, he's dumb, stubborn, and hotheaded.

i see that most of us either got really abusive piece of shit fathers or absent fathers
TBH this is probably because most of our dads were incels who briefly ascended either due to betabux or low self esteem and then were mistreated so we should have some empathy for them.

Youngcels will think their moms are heroes raising them alone but you're just riding out your cuteness immunity to her shit which will gradually creep up on you.

my father is the most narcissistic piece of shit in the world, he’s lowlife Chad who get together with a rich Becky and I can’t fucking fathom how disgusting these two are
You just fathomed it though

My mother wanted Chad so much she ruined our lives when they were apart and for that I fucking hate my mother so much, we could’ve lived peacefully and happily without that piece of shit father but no she has to get him back
Women have a tendency to abuse children because they know the kid doesn't have the means to abandon them easily like Chad does.

The joke will be on them when they're dying in a hospital and nobody visits them because they pushed all the decent people away and Chad is only there for the free dinner service.

I think the day will come when I just go pscho on them and end their pathetic narcissistic lives
I get the whole "I could be a piece of a small part of justice" appeal, but in the grand scheme I still wonder: is our freedom and life worth so little to us we'd throw it away for these NPC nobodies?

You could go ER on a dozen incels' abusive parents and not put even the slightest dent in their overall population and degeneracy.

I think we could do the world more good (and experience a grander scheme of justice) by just finding away to abandon them and live well and spread memes.

In the very least instea of going psycho/ER and killing TBH you should instead just try to steal their wealth so THEY go crazy and kill each other and you get to continue living with your copes and finance the acquisition of other NPCs properties.

TBH this is probably because most of our dads were incels who briefly ascended either due to betabux or low self esteem and then were mistreated so we should have some empathy for them.

Youngcels will think their moms are heroes raising them alone but you're just riding out your cuteness immunity to her shit which will gradually creep up on you.

You just fathomed it though

Women have a tendency to abuse children because they know the kid doesn't have the means to abandon them easily like Chad does.

The joke will be on them when they're dying in a hospital and nobody visits them because they pushed all the decent people away and Chad is only there for the free dinner service.

I get the whole "I could be a piece of a small part of justice" appeal, but in the grand scheme I still wonder: is our freedom and life worth so little to us we'd throw it away for these NPC nobodies?

You could go ER on a dozen incels' abusive parents and not put even the slightest dent in their overall population and degeneracy.

I think we could do the world more good (and experience a grander scheme of justice) by just finding away to abandon them and live well and spread memes.

In the very least instea of going psycho/ER and killing TBH you should instead just try to steal their wealth so THEY go crazy and kill each other and you get to continue living with your copes and finance the acquisition of other NPCs properties.
Based high iq, thanks man
TBH this is probably because most of our dads were incels who briefly ascended either due to betabux or low self esteem and then were mistreated so we should have some empathy for them
Mine isn’t that though

I’ve yet to meet any other incel that had their entire families incelizing them jfl

Yup, my dad is a pathetic loser - kind of like Hunter Biden, but not rich.

My father wasn't around in my childhood, and even in my teens when he was available he never taught me anything that a man should know. I had to learn everything on my own. Even now he is such a big pussy, always comes crying to me when theres a problem no matter how stupid or small (actually crying nojoke). I've never and will never look up to my father.

My father wasn't around in my childhood, and even in my teens when he was available he never taught me anything that a man should know. I had to learn everything on my own. Even now he is such a big pussy, always comes crying to me when theres a problem no matter how stupid or small (actually crying nojoke). I've never and will never look up to my father.
Feels bad

I think if I had a better father things would’ve been much different

i see that most of us either got really abusive piece of shit fathers or absent fathers

my father always bullied humiliated and abused me when I was a kid for no reason at all.

my father is the most narcissistic piece of shit in the world, he’s lowlife Chad who get together with a rich Becky and I can’t fucking fathom how disgusting these two are

one is always protecting his Chad partner for whatever reason and the other is doing nothing to help us while he lives in his comfort zone

man I wanna beat my father so much, these kinds of people lack any morals and only do stuff that rewards himself even for their family

My mother wanted Chad so much she ruined our lives when they were apart and for that I fucking hate my mother so much, we could’ve lived peacefully and happily without that piece of shit father but no she has to get him back

now she shows him to her retarded friends, shows him like a fucktoy “look here’s my partner” just to show her femoid friends she got Chad, these people are 50 years old though and shouldn’t even had kids in the first place

I think the day will come when I just go pscho on them and end their pathetic narcissistic lives
I'm sorry you have to go through with this with no one there.

My father is a pretty nice and humble guy, sad that he is always working, but my mother was a schizo for most of my childhood.
Every child deserves at least one good parent, but please don't dwell on how things could be different too long, that is the past. There are great copes left, to experience and knowledge left to seek. :feelsokman:

Perhaps you should do boxing or some combat sport, maybe you're athletic unlike me, and channel your anger into something better.:feelsdevil:

I'm sorry you have to go through with this with no one there.

My father is a pretty nice and humble guy, sad that he is always working, but my mother was a schizo for most of my childhood.
Every child deserves at least one good parent, but please don't dwell on how things could be different too long, that is the past. There are great copes left, to experience and knowledge left to seek. :feelsokman:

Perhaps you should do boxing or some combat sport, maybe you're athletic unlike me, and channel your anger into something better.:feelsdevil:
I’m really not athletic,I wish I did a combat sport

Lul my father used to beat me in the head with his fists. Probs why I now have mental issues and brain damage:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

1651250277820-png.605440

verbally abusive shitskin narcissist midget, he curses every day, never a day without bitching or complaining or comparisons.
Completely the same. I can't stand hearing him bitching about something, he will complain about anything , from weather to TV content to phone ringing.

Last edited:
i was scared that he will actually kill me when beating up my ass

My father is a whore and simp for my mom