Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your father treated you like shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I think if I had a better father things would’ve been much different

i see that most of us either got really abusive piece of shit fathers or absent fathers

my father always bullied humiliated and abused me when I was a kid for no reason at all.

my father is the most narcissistic piece of shit in the world, he’s lowlife Chad who get together with a rich Becky and I can’t fucking fathom how disgusting these two are

one is always protecting his Chad partner for whatever reason and the other is doing nothing to help us while he lives in his comfort zone

man I wanna beat my father so much, these kinds of people lack any morals and only do stuff that rewards himself even for their family

My mother wanted Chad so much she ruined our lives when they were apart and for that I fucking hate my mother so much, we could’ve lived peacefully and happily without that piece of shit father but no she has to get him back

now she shows him to her retarded friends, shows him like a fucktoy “look here’s my partner” just to show her femoid friends she got Chad, these people are 50 years old though and shouldn’t even had kids in the first place

I think the day will come when I just go pscho on them and end their pathetic narcissistic lives

He used to smack me in the face if I didn’t find the right nails for when he was fixing the fence

No, My father is very nice to me :feelsokman:

I feel you. Both of my fathers, bio and step dad where real humble pieces of shit. Both forgot about me. Both thought of me as weak for being turbomanlet and three I was subjugated towards weeks of hell in a hot dry room with no water. Because I was being a sissy that day.

i only saw my father once every two weeks. still i saw him drunk more times than i can count. he alvas abused me verbally, favoritized my sister and gave a humiliating name

My dad abused me and treated me as a shit my all life, now he pretends that never happened.

mine wasn't physically abusive. but was very verbally abusive shitskin narcissist midget, he curses every day, never a day without bitching or complaining or comparisons.

Last edited:
Been thrown from on side of the living room to the other, punched, and forced to pick switches. Also yelled at so hard my face was getting spat on for struggling with algebra homework.

Nah my father treated me very well

i only saw my father once every two weeks. still i saw him drunk more times than i can count. he alvas abused me verbally, favoritized my sister and gave a humiliating name
Same, piece of shit fathers always fovoritize their daughters for dumb reasons
Nah my father treated me very well
Fake fag
Been thrown from on side of the living room to the other, punched, and forced to pick switches. Also yelled at so hard my face was getting spat on for struggling with algebra homework.
Same stuff to me man,I feel you
My dad abused me and treated me as a shit my all life, now he pretends that never happened.
lol mine too, they are possibly the worst generation ever
mine wasn't physically abusive. but was very verbally abusive shitskin narcissist midget, he curses every day, never a day without bitching or complaining or comparisons.
It’s really good that he wasn’t phsical, that shit messes you up for good :(

Last edited:
pretty much the same here

I would say that my dad is ok not a total piece of shit but not perfect he yells at me sometimes for being an useless retarded piece of crap i think if i had the dad of many of the people here they would drown me in the toilet at the age of 7

My father is good, my mother is shit

My dad was a workaholic so kinda fits the absent archetype.

We didn’t get always get along mainly because he thought videogames were the primary reason for my lack of motivation to get up and go to school regularly in the morning and or work hard at getting good grades.

He simply didn’t realize or couldn’t figure out that my lack of motivation came from my quickly realizing at a young age that it was over for me as girls didn’t give a single fuck about me unless it was to try and mock me or hurt my feelings in some way simply for existing, so even as a young teen or even a pre teen I was able to come to the logical conclusion of what’s the point of working hard, slaving away in school and then becoming a wage slave to make a lot of money if I didn’t have anyone to come home to at the end of the day and no family to care about and provide for?

Answer: there was no point.

So despite all of his well meaning ragings and tantrums and taking my SNES away from me periodically as well flicking my light switch on and off repeatedly with a humorous and assholish thunking sound to try and get me to wake up and go to school I usually simply wouldn’t.

Threats of violence and or actual violence didn’t work either nor did the endless shouting matches.

Oh well.

I know he was only trying to look out for me and my future but the writing was on the wall for me even back then.

My dad was naieve enough or more likely just so immersed in how the culture worked in his boomer days that he genuinely thought all I or anyone of my generation had to do to become socially successful or get a girlfriend was just talk to people.:feelshaha:

Hahaha my hopelessly naieve old man also had the silly idea in his head that people were inherently good.:feelskek:

I suppose if any of you are interested in getting an even better idea of my late father’s mentality versus my own you can pretty much find it or already know it if you know the Game of Thrones/Song of ice and fire backstory of Tywin Lannister and his own father.

I would be Tywin in mentality whereas my father largely had Tywin’s father’s mentality.

View: https://youtu.be/LbiSwq07Yvg

Last edited:
My father is an old fart looking for more young gooks to procreate with.

We didn’t get always get along mainly because he thought videogames were the primary reason for my lack of motivation to get up and go to school regularly in the morning and or work hard at getting good grades.

He simply didn’t realize or couldn’t figure out that my lack of motivation came from my quickly realizing at a young age that it was over for me as girls didn’t give a single fuck about me unless it was to try and mock me or hurt my feelings in some way simply for existing, so even as a young teen or even a pre teen I was able to come to the logical conclusion of what’s the point of working hard, slaving away in school and then becoming a wage slave to make a lot of money if I didn’t have anyone to come home to at the end of the day and no family to care about and provide for?

So despite all of his well meaning ragings and tantrums and taking my SNES away from me periodically as well flicking my light switch on and off repeatedly with a humorous and assholish thunking sound to try and get me to wake up and go to school I usually simply wouldn’t.

Threats of violence and or actual violence didn’t work either nor did the endless shouting matches.

Oh well.

I know he was only trying to look out for me and my future but the writing was on the wall for me even back then.

My dad was naieve enough or more likely just so immersed in how the culture worked in his boomer days that he genuinely thought all I or anyone of my generation had to do to become socially successful or get a girlfriend was just talk to people.:feelshaha:

Hahaha my hopelessly naieve old man also had the silly idea in his head that people were inherently good.:feelskek:

I suppose if any of you are interested in getting an even better idea of my late father’s mentality versus my own you can pretty much find it or already know it if you know the Game of Thrones/Song of ice and fire backstory of Tywin Lannister and his own father.

I would be Tywin in mentality whereas my father largely had Tywin’s father’s mentality.

Based asoiaf cel, I’m a giga asoiaf cel also, I’m obsessed with the books,I get what you’re telling but it was not about girls really for me, it was about the whole society mostly males shitting and making fun of me for no reason

Oh well.

And I got hated because I was depressed of my hell of a life

I think if I had a better father things would’ve been much different

i see that most of us either got really abusive piece of shit fathers or absent fathers

my father always bullied humiliated and abused me when I was a kid for no reason at all.

my father is the most narcissistic piece of shit in the world, he’s lowlife Chad who get together with a rich Becky and I can’t fucking fathom how disgusting these two are

one is always protecting his Chad partner for whatever reason and the other is doing nothing to help us while he lives in his comfort zone

man I wanna beat my father so much, these kinds of people lack any morals and only do stuff that rewards himself even for their family

My mother wanted Chad so much she ruined our lives when they were apart and for that I fucking hate my mother so much, we could’ve lived peacefully and happily without that piece of shit father but no she has to get him back

now she shows him to her retarded friends, shows him like a fucktoy “look here’s my partner” just to show her femoid friends she got Chad, these people are 50 years old though and shouldn’t even had kids in the first place

I think the day will come when I just go pscho on them and end their pathetic narcissistic lives
Yes, my dad severely beat me on the regular, minus being chad

i can count the total number of times i talked with my father over the past 10 years with 10 fingers. its fucking pathetic. its as if i was raised by a single mom. why the fuck that fucktard even had kid? coz everyone else did, apparently. no idea how to raise kid. what a fucking trash. and that fucker has the audacity to complain to my extended family of how much of a failure i am, that his colleague's sons at my age already married and have kids.
Based and agreed, literally every fucking pathetic normie has kids because everyone else does and has no idea how to raise a kid, my father is the same trash and has a normie mindset ,normies ruined this world

My dad would beat me. My mom would beat me. My dad would beat my mom. I would beat my dad for beating my mom because I didn´t want him to hurt her. This happened weekly throughout my childhood and teenage years. I couldn´t even escape from it at school because there I would be bullied too and my classmates even tried to poison me. I´m a schizoid now that can´t even feel the sensation of pleasure. I can´t even be bothered to imitate laughter anymore around humans. I want to be left alone but I also want to hold them accountable. They should´t be able to treat someone like this and expect to get away with it.

My dad would beat me. My mom would beat me. My dad would beat my mom. I would beat my dad for beating my mom because I didn´t want him to hurt her. This happened weekly throughout my childhood and teenage years. I couldn´t even escape from it at school because there I would be bullied too and my classmates even tried to poison me. I´m a schizoid now that can´t even feel the sensation of pleasure. I can´t even be bothered to imitate laughter anymore around humans. I want to be left alone but I also want to hold them accountable. They should´t be able to treat someone like this and expect to get away with it.
Brutal and relatable ,they always laughed and made fun of me at school ,I doubt we are truly shizoid,we’re just decent people trying to live peacefully
Still does
Beat his ass when you are bigger

My father was good for the most part.

My dad hate me, Sometimes I wonder if my mom is the same

He is not abusive just absent . Talking to him is about as intimate as talking to someone on the elevator, neither of which I can really bring myself to do any more
My mother was much worse

yep I mostly fucked up my life through bad choices but sometimes wonder if my bad choices were KINDA due to being in a dysfunctional family. got my ass beat hard by a family member. I guess it kinda fucked me up for a while.

IDK i guess
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

2d51026cca3b3b4d1f02820a2f658b5f

That is always the family’s fault man, if they were good you would’ve been much much better,dysfunctional families ruin your life
IDK the dysfunction goes back further even my ancestors were batshit crazy! (my dad's dad (my grandpa) would walk around the house naked in broad day lite in a drunken stupor so this shit goes back further.

oh well gotta stop using this forum as my personal therapist and gotta move on and stop feeling sorry for myself. (i DID choose to make these dumb choices)

Mine was a prick to me growing up, at least now I could beat the shit out of him.

My father was pretty decent to me growing up. He was a tad cantankerous back when I was really young (e.g. hitting me/throwing me on a few occasions when I was acting like a brat), but he has pretty much mellowed out completely after I grew up. I have a lot of anger issues now because of those experiences, however

IDK the dysfunction goes back further even my ancestors were batshit crazy! (my dad's dad (my grandpa) would walk around the house naked in broad day lite in a drunken stupor so this shit goes back further.

oh well gotta stop using this forum as my personal therapist and gotta move on and stop feeling sorry for myself. (i DID choose to make these dumb choices)
No they made you do it man, dysfunction always goes back, both of my parents were beaten to hell by their parents, you can use this forum as a therapist if they were better you’re life Would be better without those dumb choices
Mine was a prick to me growing up, at least now I could beat the shit out of him.
Me too,I do that sometimes, his body locks up and he gives up and cries like a bitch, then tries to hug me, I wish things would’ve been Different but now I’m damaged so nothing will be normal ever
My father was pretty decent to me growing up. He was a tad cantankerous back when I was really young (e.g. hitting me/throwing me on a few occasions when I was acting like a brat), but he has pretty much mellowed out completely after I grew up. I have a lot of anger issues now because of those experiences, however
If you were a brat that’s understandable, I’m talking about pure vile evil with my family

Last edited:
He use to emotionally abuse the fuck out of me when i was younger in elementary and middle school, but now hes nicer with me.
My mom has always been nice with me tho:feelsaww:
Me too and you’re 15 bro too fucking young to be here

My father wasn’t around during my twelve years, but he pretty much denied me from what I’ve been told. But when he came back into my life, he was good. That said, I was raised by my grandparents, and my grandfather would either whip or slap me constantly for things that I didn’t do, or didn’t do right, or just disagreeing with him when he gaslights me. And it’s not just him, but my aunt, did too. And after I snapped and got into it with my grandfather to the point it almost became physical (my step grandma and my aunt was holding him back), mom had me move in with her, which she now treats me like shit. She’s for the most part cold towards and drinks for the most part, which makes things much worse.

Kanka in my school in maltepe, most foids and even mid-tier normie boys had their fist relationship when they were 11-13, im not even joking, my cousin who is 16 told me that ALL of her classmates had a gf/bf by the age of 12 and some of them were actively fucking at 13-14, one 14yo boy last year even got charged with cp for filming himself fucking his 13yo gf and sharing it on snapchat, he got probation for it. I'm the only 15yo (almost 16) that never even had a foid as a friend in my school:feelscry:
Also, in the tos, the minimum age to register on here is 15 so i think im good :D

Look: (SS)
View attachment 452232
Jesus Christ that sounds awful man
My father wasn’t around during my twelve years, but he pretty much denied me from what I’ve been told. But when he came back into my life, he was good. That said, I was raised by my grandparents, and my grandfather would either whip or slap me constantly for things that I didn’t do, or didn’t do right, or just disagreeing with him when he gaslights me. And it’s not just him, but my aunt, did too. And after I snapped and got into it with my grandfather to the point it almost became physical (my step grandma and my aunt was holding him back), mom had me move in with her, which she now treats me like shit. She’s for the most part cold towards and drinks for the most part, which makes things much worse.
Sounds like me, family ruin your life man
Beat your granpas ass

Me too and you’re 15 bro too fucking young to be here
I’m 15 too, there is a lot of teen incels because all of these whore teenage girls are ruining our lives, also my life is just like his. Our lives are over :blackpill::feelsLSD: it never began

I’m 15 too, there is a lot of teen incels because all of these whore teenage girls are ruining our lives, also my life is just like his. Our lives are over :blackpill::feelsLSD: it never began
Bullshit, you’re too fucking young, when I was 15 I was jerking off to whores in high school

Nope, it was my mother, my father is a great man and the day he dies I really think it will be hard not to follow himinto heaven

Nope, it was my mother, my father is a great man and the day he dies I really think it will be hard not to follow himinto heaven
My mother is the same too

fuck off children, this should be an 18+ webste

Yeah, they will probably have friends and girls hanging with them, fake kids
It pisses me off, they are in school ,when I was in school I didnt even know about this shit, because I had never been PROVEN to be an incel yet. I found solid PROOF when i was 21, anyone who thinks they have solid fucking evidence before their bones have even stopped growing is a fucking retard setting themselves up to fail. I NEVER WANTED to be an incel, it was forced on me. These kids WANT it. THey think it is fucking cool to be an outcast loser.

Yeah, they will probably have friends and girls hanging with them, fake kids
I don’t hang around anyone anymore they were just people from different schools and I made 1-2 good friends then we never spoke again during my entire school year, U won’t know me or my situation but I can tell you I am definitely more mature then most 15 yr olds my birthday is in July I am saving up money to get out by 2023 I am independent I cook my own meals I am learning to not jerk off and do laundry shit like that, I been thinking about it and I want to be a Incel for the rest of my life but I will not do anything to the society because I’m going to wageslave at a programmer job and I will learn enough to escape from here and get enough to help my situation.

I don't know most people in my life treated me like shit.

It pisses me off, they are in school ,when I was in school I didnt even know about this shit, because I had never been PROVEN to be an incel yet. I found solid PROOF when i was 21, anyone who thinks they have solid fucking evidence before their bones have even stopped growing is a fucking retard setting themselves up to fail. I NEVER WANTED to be an incel, it was forced on me. These kids WANT it. THey think it is fucking cool to be an outcast loser.
Yeah it’s sad,I was always an outcast loser and I never wanted to be
I am learning to not jerk off
Gay, jerking of is good just not too much