Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents who don't make much money should never have children

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Enough said, my parents never took me on holiday, they only bought me toys on Christmas, they rarely give me money to buy sweets and a can of soda, my useless mother never worked after becoming a mother, my father couldn't drive a car and kept wasting his money on cigarettes, fucking useless good for nothing retarded bastards who didnt have sex with each other for the last 15 years of marrige, my father is burning in hell as we i speak and when my mother dies she is going there to

Thats xtreme mang

Enough said, my parents never took me on holiday, they only bought me toys on Christmas, they rarely give me money to buy sweets and a can of soda, my useless mother never worked after becoming a mother, my father couldn't drive a car and kept wasting his money on cigarettes, fucking useless good for nothing retarded bastards who didnt have sex with each other for the last 15 years of marrige, my father is burning in hell as we i speak and when my mother dies she is going there to
Tf? Why did you need candy and soda shit and ehy are you talking about your mother as if she dodnt spent all those years raising you if you hate living that much just kill your youself noones stopping you piece of shit

You need to change your mindset brother, I thought like that too before I realized how much my mom cared about me,

Tf? Why did you need candy and soda shit and ehy are you talking about your mother as if she dodnt spent all those years raising you if you hate living that much just kill your youself noones stopping you piece of shit
I will never kill myself regardless of how life is retard, I work for a living that is what keeps me going

I will never kill myself regardless of how life is retard, I work for a living that is what keeps me going
Then stfu stop hating the one person who cares most about you

Then stfu stop hating the one person who cares most about you
Kys nigger faggot cuck, hating your parents is giga based, they're the root cause of all suffering

Kys subhuman.