Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your dad is Chad(lite) and your mom is Becky

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★
This is the ultimate incel formula. For some reason it is never the other way around lmao.

Chad dads despise their son, so they are completely passive or even abusive and Becky moms completely accept it, because they worship their husband.

My dad has never lifted a single finger for me, not even a tiny bit. When he dies I will laugh lmao.

My dad is ltn my mom is mtb

False, truecel trait your dad is a subhuman shitskin like you who would be incel if he was born 20 years later

Close to the truth, my father is a high-level normal, and my mother is a low-level Becky. The truth is that most ugly men were born like this because of poor genetics on the maternal side, since there is no sexual selection for foids.

This is actually one of the universal incel traits. discounting the possibility of two uggos of course

If the quality of offspring depended only on men, then there would be no incels.

If the quality of offspring depended only on men, then there would be no incels.
Stacy mothers usually create Chads. They don't neglect them. They force their husbands to invest in them.

It is fucking Becky mothers who don't give a shit.

My dad had a normie face but was super low inhib, had a huge frame, and was 6ft2. So all in all he was probably a 6/10

My mom on the other hand... this is gonna sound mean but even in her prime her looks were subhuman.

chadlite dad who knocked up stacy mom
dad hates his son for not being masculine, mom hates dad because settling, dad hates mom because no sex = broken family

False, truecel trait your dad is a subhuman shitskin like you who would be incel if he was born 20 years later
Even in his day my dad still needed arranged marriage to get laid :feelskek: :lul:Terasubhuman trait :feelsrope:

Mother: becky
father: tall ltn

Genetical lottery fucked me by giving me worst features of both of them. If i took their best features could have been htn range

Both of them were htn in their prime, meanwhile I am a subhuman who started balding at 15.