Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: young normies encourage you hang out with old people

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Yet when u call them out on their bullshit they call u a jerk! Normies expect us to be happy knitting sweaters with gramma while they party with young sexy people/do drugs/have fun etc

Ig its time to granny fuck maxx

Are you african or a new world nigger?
Holy shit we are reaching incel critical mass worldwide
Africancel, third wrld country mang. Inceldom will reach all new borders :feelsLightsaber:

Africancel, third wrld country mang. Inceldom will reach all new borders :feelsLightsaber:
Brutal i didnt expect to see africans incel until at least 2035 but seems that the forces of modernity has outrun me once again

Brutal i didnt expect to see africans incel until at least 2035 but seems that the forces of modernity has outrun me once again
There are a decent amount of North and West African incels but a very few South African Incels.

This is true

I've been told this. Oh, nobody your age tells to you? Why not hang out with grandpa over there?

There are a decent amount of North and West African incels but a very few South African Incels.
North africans are common type of incels but never seen a west african one

Just knit and volunteer at the eldery house and all women will be yours! :soy:

Seriously, don't they realize how patronizing and humiliating their advice is? At the time when you are supposed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife, they tell you to do womanly activities ( like taking care of others ). Shows that they don't even view some subhumans as men.