Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you wished you were bullied by hot foids in school

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I know you guys are gonna say I’m a cuck and I have a humiliation fetish, but that’s not the case. I was just so starved of female attention in school even negative attention would have made me happy. But instead I just got ignored:feelsrope:

But tbh I don’t think foids can bully men (at least physically) because there’s such a difference in strength. Most bullies are cowards and pick on people who won’t fight back. Usually girls bully other girls, or they have their simps do their bullying for them

Last edited:
No, fuck that.

I know you guys are gonna say I’m a cuck and I have a humiliation fetish, but that’s not the case. I was just so starved of female attention in school even negative attention would have made me happy. But instead I just got ignored:feelsrope:
No, that’s just you. I just wanted to ascend that’s all

I wish they sit on my face

But tbh I don’t think foids can bully men (at least physically) because there’s such a difference in strength. Most bullies are cowards and pick on people who won’t fight back. Usually girls bully other girls.
it sucks that not many school shooters bother recording their hits, all you get to see are mosques and grocery stores

Th 2559869258

I would body a stupid foid if they tried to bully me. That bitch would get smacked:feelsLSD:

Wanting to be emasculated by foids is an absolute cuck trait. No.

I was bullied by hot girls in my school, I'm thankful as it's the only female attention I got in school :feelshaha::feelsrope:

I

But tbh I don’t think foids can bully men (at least physically) because there’s such a difference in strength. Most bullies are cowards and pick on people who won’t fight back. Usually girls bully other girls, or they have their simps do their bullying for them
I was bullied by attractive people and I don’t wish that on anyone

I know you guys are gonna say I’m a cuck and I have a humiliation fetish, but that’s not the case. I was just so starved of female attention in school even negative attention would have made me happy
Your second sentence literally confirms the first one.

No. I wanted my oneitis to wrap her arms around me during lunch on Worker Appreciation Day.

I wish I wasn't bullied at all

ive been beat up against women at school a few times if you can call it that since they came u pfrom behind and cheap shotted me twice when i wasnt looking
one time was in seventh grade i was off gaurd and a foid comes and pushes me on the grass in pe class oh hey that rhymed LIME
and i had more balls at the time and so i picked her up and threw her

another was 14 months ago this foid pushes me up against the locker and everyone watches and she gets her simp to scream at me and threaten to take my clothes and jewelery it was filmed and that led to me fully becoming an incel

now i have no regard for human life