Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you weren't breastfed (GET THE FUCK IN MY THREAD GUYS)

incelitis

incelitis

Recruit
★★★★
7d 14h 12m
Gog said:
To Spinoza, desire is a productive process, and positive as opposed to being derived from lack. It is all encompassing and autonomous. To sum it up, in "ethics" Spinoza says desire is:

Owing to this, Deleuze and Guattari in "Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia" coin the term "Desiring Machines" to refer to the site of this production. Every machine is interconnected. It is both a stop in the flow of all the machines, and the flow itself, or the production of a flow. The flow is universal and nonpersonal; it is a multiplicity which constitutes the very essence of man.
The breast is a machine which produces milk, and the mouth a machine latched onto it. When the breast and mouth connect, each of them have intensity, or an amount of energy or pressure, which drives them to connect. The sucking machine refers to the desire for sucking and feeding, which exercises pressure on the breast and the mouth. The sucking machine is nevertheless impersonal, and it is really intensity which makes the breast and the mouth connect. And I can't stress this enough, this is not a metaphor. Desiring production IS the production of production.

Social production in the framework of capitalism is characterized by a radical opposition between production and anti-production. In order to fight revolutionary desire, it has to rely on territoriality:

Furthermore, capitalism focusing on abstract concepts of money and labor encourages desire to change across the social field in unexpected ways. One example of this is Oedipalization, where our anarchic productivity of unconscious desire is reduced to familial forms of desire. Productive desire that flows according to immanent principles becomes organized in terms of "lack", and reducing the multiple forms desire can take to just forms that can be referred to the personal identities of the Oedipal triangle. Oedipalization gives the illusion that partial objects are possessed by a person and that it is the person who desires. Productive desire that would fragment personal identity is reduced to the desire of a person who wants to fill in a lack. Oedipalization ensures that the innovations of deterritorialising capital are constrained by the tightly bound parameters of personal identity and familial life. It is a form of social repression that funnels the productive capacity of the unconscious back into the constricting channels of Oedipal desire.

Let's take a look at the nuclear family. It is essentially the agent of repressing our desires in the capitalist system, and not being breastfed only exacerbates this. As children we are made to direct our love towards an object, the mother, who is unobtainable because of the presence of the father. Because this is incestuous, as children we associate our sexual desires with feelings of shame and guilt. In the beginning, we all start as incel. In the words of Deleuze and Guattari:

Because incest isn't allowed, the breast the child sucks now belongs to the child's mother. The intense, impersonal production is now assigned personal "meaning". Other figures come along now that we can't have incest, the father, the brother, etc. Assigning meaning to this extends desire and makes personal what was once impersonal, and codifies a regulation on desire. What is even more brutal is when the child is never able to possess his mother's breast, the desire persists into adulthood, as Freud tells us. Capitalism needs this psychological repression to make us into docile wageslaves who will accept humiliating and insulting working conditions.

Inceldom is thus an Oedipal revolt against the father (chad) for the mother we were never allowed to love.
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel

TLDR: CAPITALISM AND THE NUCLEAR FAMILY (AS AGENTS OF REPRESSION) CAUSE THE INCEL PHENOMENON
I definitely believe that not being breastfed leads to you not being able to reach your full genetic potential.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
57d 23h 56m
incelitis said:
I definitely believe that not being breastfed leads to you not being able to reach your full genetic potential.
Not breastfeeding your kid is like wanting him to die. It's crime. Horrible crime. Women and society will pay a price for not making a breastfeeding mandatory.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
108d 11h 5m
are you writing a poem? complete disarray made on purpose, pretentious faggot.
OP is great example of schizophasia at its core as if it's impressive or a indicative of intelligence.

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
12d 7h 39m
okay so kikes and kkkapitalism causes incels tell me something i dont know

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
20d 9h 3m
I was breastfed too much actually, I stopped at 6-years-old.

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
i was breastfed but its still over

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8