Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were punished when fighting back

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember in my first week of middle school I was already picked on by some idiot that was like 15 and was still with the 13 year olds because he had failed two times kek. Innocently I thought I could solve the situation like in primary school: Fighting and then making peace. So when this bastard shows up and starts harassing me I tell him to fuck off and I kick him in the leg. He retaliates and kicks me back harder but honestly I could take it. Then I just say we were both wrong so let's forget about this and go our own way, extend my hand to give him a handshake and the idiot sucker punches me in the stomach and then just leaves. Even some of his mates thought that was fucked up and stayed with me asking me if I was okay.

Two minutes later he returns with a bitch teacher who punishes me for "provoking" and for not telling her, that I shouldn't have attacked him and that it was all my fault. Of course I cried because I was still young and I felt so betrayed and humilliated. Later someonet told my tutor and he told me that next time before doing anything stupid I should tell him, that he thought there's nothing wrong with defending yourself but it's the school rules so he can't do anything about it. I didn't get in much more fights in my middle school experience but the few ended in the exact same way. People pick on me, one day I can't take it anymore and throw some punches and then I'm punished for defending myself. Fuck those teachers and those bullies man, fuck them.

I got so tired of that shit I almost ended up taking a knife with me to school a lot of times. I would've absolutely done it if there wasn't the obvious fear of me rotting in prison.

#thanksjews

You mean the Jews who promoted single-motherhood in the Mulatto community, resulting in my Mulatta half-cousins who bullied me throughout childhood?

Two minutes later he returns with a bitch teacher who punishes me for "provoking" and for not telling her, that I shouldn't have attacked him and that it was all my fault. Of course I cried because I was still young and I felt so betrayed and humilliated. Later someonet told my tutor and he told me that next time before doing anything stupid I should tell him, that he thought there's nothing wrong with defending yourself but it's the school rules so he can't do anything about it. I didn't get in much more fights in my middle school experience but the few ended in the exact same way. People pick on me, one day I can't take it anymore and throw some punches and then I'm punished for defending myself. Fuck those teachers and those bullies man, fuck them.

Simple - If your bullies approach you violently, you may kill them.

Similar thing happened to me. I was 11 and some tallfag 13 year old came out of nowhere and started shoving me and then swinging on me after I pushed him away. After I threw some hits back he just stopped and walked off. I got my ass chewed for being late getting home and told my mom why.

She dragged me to the school and the principal said I was going to be expelled for fighting even though I defended myself. She dropped the issue but, yeah, schools in the US are pretty fucked up for punishing the victim and not the bully. The real kicker is that the tallfag's (male) friend found me later and told me the tallfag did it because he thought I was creepy, dead serious. I guess he didn't like the way I was walking behind his friend or something

I got so tired of that shit I almost ended up taking a knife with me to school a lot of times. I would've absolutely done it if there wasn't the obvious fear of me rotting in prison.

A lot of bullies have narcissistic traits, so they tend to be socially well-adjusted with the people around them because of their constant need for praise. Then they and then act like the innocent victim when someone fights back at their manipulations or physical attacks, the saddest part is that people tend to believe them.

A lot of bullies have narcissistic traits, so they tend to be socially well-adjusted with the people around them because of their constant need for praise. Then they and then act like the innocent victim when someone fights back at their manipulations or physical attacks, the saddest part is that people tend to believe them.

My half-aunt was carried like a deity by Mother's "lovely" step-father. She has spent her life manipulating relatives and denigrating them with her equally-vile children(Barring the youngest, as he is much kinder).

One time in middle school some kid pushed me to the ground and kicked me (ended up cracking my glasses) so I punched him in the face. I ended up getting the trouble because the kid was the principals favorite and got away with almost anything. It was brutal.

This. I got gaslight hard and it fucked me up. Other people act in self interest and it’s ok. But everything I do is wrong. Now I am completely jokerpilled and don’t care. I will go out of my way to fuck things up for normies just because I can

They will get what's coming to them, that negative karma that they built from messing with you shall tarnish their lives:feelsdevil:

:blackpill:Modern parents raise their kids according to gay bluepill meme propaganda rather than what is actually objectively better for them