Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait:You were a benchwarmer in every school sport you played

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
In middle school I finally made the basketball team in 8th grade but I got fucking benched to shit and everyone would bully tf out of me for being a benchwarmer which made me not even want to play anymore but since it was my last year of middle school I decided to finish and I didnt score once in basketball and after the season ended I decided I would never play basketballball

Fast forward to freshman year I started to play football and yes I admit I did suck severely and I was benched so much and worked so hard (much harder than the lazy starters) to the point I tried to quit but the coaches went tryhard on convincing me not to quit so I decided "fuck it" and keep playing.

Sophomore year I was excited asf because I finally got a better grasp on what I was doing and I played runningback instead of reciever but guess what I WAS STILL FUCKING BENCHED DESPITE WORKING HARDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE so I decided to watch videos on how to become a starter and guess what NO FUCKING LUCK.

Junior year was shit season since it was in covid season and I lost muscle mass due to severe depression and I didnt give a fuck anymore because I was on the sidelines so fucking much I only played 1 game out of 5 that season.

Oh boy senior year, I did get to play on the scrimmage and made 3 touchdowns and I felt good about myself and finally went even more tryhard at practices to be at least a 2nd string to the point of damaging my mental health and guess what some nigger freshman got promoted to varsity and mogged me to shit all because of he is so fucking genetically blessed and talented he brags about it online and he is likely the reason I ended up on the bench he barely did shit at practice and he is still a starter and I shouldnt forget to mention he is so fucking talented he already has multiple high level universities trying to recruit him for their football team and meanwhile my quarter curry ass got benched for 4 years and my senior year I only got to play one game, I EVEN GOT FUCKING BENCHED ON SENIOR NIGHT AND PUT A JUNIOR IN OVER ME WHICH PISSED ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! AHHHH!!! Fast forward we did win sections with the talented nigger injured and all of a sudden football went from a team sport to an individual sport as only the starters got praised and the benchwarmers got shit on and we made it to state but lost. I get the feeling these nigger coaches only convinced me to stay so they could laugh at me with the rest of the players, I even got a reward at the end of the senior football season for working the hardest and the varsity coach finally admitted it saying "He wanted to play."

Lack of talent is the reason I resorted to wrestling as wrestling doesnt take much talent or genetics to do and basically anyone could do it unlike football this proved talent beats hard work.

Edit:I cant give out too much details as I dont want a IT member seeing this and doxxing me

Last edited:
Truecels trait: never played sports

never played a sport in school

In middle school I finally made the basketball team in 8th grade but I got fucking benched to shit and everyone would bully tf out of me for being a benchwarmer which made me not even want to play anymore but since it was my last year of middle school I decided to finish and I didnt score once in basketball and after the season ended I decided I would never play basketballball

Fast forward to freshman year I started to play football and yes I admit I did suck severely and I was benched so much and worked so hard (much harder than the lazy starters) to the point I tried to quit but the coaches went tryhard on convincing me not to quit so I decided "fuck it" and keep playing.

Sophomore year I was excited asf because I finally got a better grasp on what I was doing and I played runningback instead of reciever but guess what I WAS STILL FUCKING BENCHED DESPITE WORKING HARDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE so I decided to watch videos on how to become a starter and guess what NO FUCKING LUCK.

Junior year was shit season since it was in covid season and I lost muscle mass due to severe depression and I didnt give a fuck anymore because I was on the sidelines so fucking much I only played 1 game out of 5 that season.

Oh boy senior year, I did get to play on the scrimmage and made 3 touchdowns and I felt good about myself and finally went even more tryhard at practices to be at least a 2nd string to the point of damaging my mental health and guess what some nigger freshman got promoted to varsity and mogged me to shit all because of he is so fucking genetically blessed and talented he brags about it online and he is likely the reason I ended up on the bench he barely did shit at practice and he is still a starter and I shouldnt forget to mention he is so fucking talented he already has multiple high level universities trying to recruit him for their football team and meanwhile my quarter curry ass got benched for 4 years and my senior year I only got to play one game, I EVEN GOT FUCKING BENCHED ON SENIOR NIGHT AND PUT A JUNIOR IN OVER ME WHICH PISSED ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! AHHHH!!! Fast forward we did win sections with the talented nigger injured and all of a sudden football went from a team sport to an individual sport as only the starters got praised and the benchwarmers got shit on and we made it to state but lost. I get the feeling these nigger coaches only convinced me to stay so they could laugh at me with the rest of the players, I even got a reward at the end of the senior football season for working the hardest and the varsity coach finally admitted it saying "He wanted to play."

Lack of talent is the reason I resorted to wrestling as wrestling doesnt take much talent or genetics to do and basically anyone could do it unlike football this proved talent beats hard work.

Edit:I cant give out too much details as I dont want a IT member seeing this and doxxing me
I was always picked last even the fat guy was picked before me

You entered their territory why not play badminton or something

Truecels trait: never played sports
I only ever did track + XC, but was on the long distance team and half those niggas were insufferable faggots. The sprinters were 90% sexhaver black dudes, including this one tyronelite I was friends with, I regret not hanging out with him more

I was benched in all sports I played but I was short and a framelet so I understand the coaches reasons better as an adult. I think they were trying to protect me from my parents pushing me into physical contact sports to "toughen me up" not realizing I just had a small unathletic bone structure. I only did them for a few weeks until my parents got sick of taking me not that I wanted to go in the first place.

truecels never played a sport in hs

Truecel trait: during class sports, you either sat down on the bench like you did not exist or had to be the useless one like a goal defender.

This is why normies have to die in world of warcraft. If you are nothing in their eyes, show them no mercy and wipe them out.

I was too shit to make the school team. Not only that the teachers thought that I was shitter than I was. For PE we were doing cricket and the teacher gave me a D despite me being the only person being able to bowl with the proper technique

Never mind bench warmer i never even made the fucking squad, the people who made the squad at least have a chance to play but me nope. Once again my bad genetics doing me in it was never a matter of effort as i put sufficient amount in every time still wasn't enough.

You were put in goal or in left field.

Trucel trait: you were always picked last.

Actually gigamogs me for at least trying to self-improve and become a footballchad. I quit sports the second I got into high school.