Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You want nothing for your birthday

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies only care about getting birthday presents and materialistic things. I on the other hand don't want to be celebrated on my birthday, and i also don't want any presents. I don't like to spend time with normies even if it's close relatives. I hate the fact that i'm the only single guy in my family or relatives because that makes the birthday parties unbearable. Both my brothers always want to get presents and be congratulated on their birthday and i hate that. They also try to make a big deal out of it, it's so fucking narcisisstic. Presents mean nothing to me, and only selfish narcissistic normies want presents!!

Inceldom makes you a monk

Yep! Literally my birthday was on the 5th, curry parents won’t get me anything anyway but I’m very much content with that

I don’t care to celebrate my birthday at all. Why should I celebrate the day a mistake happened?

i want a Nintendo switch

I'm also poor compared to my brothers. They earn like $2000 more than me in a month, so it's retarded to buy presents for them when they could just buy anything they want basically. If you're an adult and still want presents then you're just a narcissistic manchild.

Social events are opportunities to show off and share what you have with others. If you have nothing but failure to your name, they turn into public humiliation rituals.

Incel trait: you wish you don’t have a birthday

Beyond a certain point, more material items do not increase happiness. Just another thing to clean/maintain

I try to avoid telling anybody my real birthday

this is just cope. I would rather be a rich version of myself than a poor minimalist chad
The point of the video was to not consume useless things. People try to gain happiness from buying the latest phone, TV etc but in the end it wont help them. You'll also save money by not consuming so you'll be richer in the end.

Incel trait: you wish you don’t have a birthday
Actually though, I dread my fucking birthday because my parents make me get off the PC and I feel like such a fucking subhuman my parents are the only people singing happy birthday to me at my "birthday party" that no one else is at. And I am more reminded of my subhumanity more because I cannot distract myself with any copes since its my birthday and I have to "do something"
I am reminded that I am yet another year older still no friends no GF no job no license etc. and its a reminder that I am a loser to my parents too
Yet as a silver lining my mother always makes me a cake and my parents are genuinely happy to have me as their son since my other siblings suck so much, I love my parents and I wish I could succeed for them :cryfeels:
Beyond a certain point, more material items do not increase happiness. Just another thing to clean/maintain
Yeah and I am glad my parents understand that so they only get me good food and food can be a nice cope, any other sort of material gift would more than likely just be a waste, if you have to move its just a hassle, less is more and I like a life of simplicity, even if I was not an incel I would still like to live life with simplicity.

Yeah I hate birthdays

Just another thing we cannot enjoy like Xmas New Year and Halloween

Normies only care about getting birthday presents and materialistic things. I on the other hand don't want to be celebrated on my birthday, and i also don't want any presents. I don't like to spend time with normies even if it's close relatives. I hate the fact that i'm the only single guy in my family or relatives because that makes the birthday parties unbearable. Both my brothers always want to get presents and be congratulated on their birthday and i hate that. They also try to make a big deal out of it, it's so fucking narcisisstic. Presents mean nothing to me, and only selfish narcissistic normies want presents!!
I never get presents

i dont even celebrate it with my family anymore

Not as picky as i was as a child but i still wish one thing or another when i have birthday

I never celebrate my birthday, I never had a birthday party in my life, not even as child. My parents also never cared about it.

This. All I want is a shy white or Latina girl with a small waist for me to wrap my hands around, and with nice soft plump thighs. I just want to make love with someone.

Facts. My parents don't even get me a card anymore. They just give me some cash. They know for me its just a painful reminder that I'm getting older and still a loser

That's a trucel trait and yes I'm the same

I want to change my life and go back in time

I never get presents
There's no presents for you're birthday

Therefore:

It's best to "not want anything" because that's what you'll get. Nothing.

There are people that know my birthday, but I don't even get a text.