Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you walk around in circles in your bedroom while talking to yourself

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
since I leave my house like once a month this is the only exercise I get, it feels great to just walk. Giga ovER for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Autism trait ngl

Truecel trait:you sit on your chair in front of the pc and talk in your mind to yourself because you're too tired to stand up and walk in circles due to crippling depression draining you of energy.

TBH you forgot the occasional slapping or punching yourself as you do this:incel:

Truecel trait:you sit on your chair in front of the pc and talk in your mind to yourself because you're too tired to stand up and walk in circles due to crippling depression draining you of energy.
I can't sit all day long at the computer, I don't have anything to do

Are we identical twins by any change?

I can't sit all day long at the computer
When you're tired of pc switch to your phone and stay comfy in bed :feelscomfy:,thats what i do
I don't have anything to do
Me neither,but i play video games/watch youtube videos/browse the net to pass the time until i go to sleep

I switch between the two

what about the delayed speech thing? I started speaking very young
It's not necessary either. It would just make you Asperger's in particular.

brutal and same here. especially happens if frustrated

I talk to myself ngl

I do that, but in Arabic :feelsdevil:
Jokes aside, pretty relatable.

Yes, though I cannot currently.

Based. I’m writing this epic yugioh fanfiction in my head atm, it’s has everything from gang wars in knockoff Satellite to triad conflicts, fighting globohomo etc and there’s this based gigachad who’s trying to forge some cliche WMD using the Ka of organ trafficking victims (in Roblox). Not sure on his end goal. It’s basically just 5Ds lol

I do it while listening to music :fuk:

Neetmaxx daily routine. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Happened to me since I was 4 years old.

Same. I always walk around in circles while talking to myself because I've no friend to talk to.
Life is hard when you live on giga hard mode.

Based. I’m writing this epic yugioh fanfiction in my head atm, it’s has everything from gang wars in knockoff Satellite to triad conflicts, fighting globohomo etc and there’s this based gigachad who’s trying to forge some cliche WMD using the Ka of organ trafficking victims (in Roblox). Not sure on his end goal. It’s basically just 5Ds lol

Nice. I envisioned many scenarios in the past, myself.

One involved the Millennium Ring and Z-Arc.

Yes I do the same.

Pretty much. The vast majority of my exercise consists of walking all around inside the house and the backyard as well

since I leave my house like once a month this is the only exercise I get, it feels great to just walk. Giga ovER for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Mogs me.

I can't even enjoy walking because my subhuman flat feet hurt so badly when I walk too much. I would love to go out and walk around during a summer day while listening to music but it's just too painful

Lol I have a fanfiction too lmao.

I basically combine the plots of everything I like into one giant shared universe. Sonic, Naruto, one piece, MHA, metroid, Ace Attorney, magi, etc.

It's meant to be all one big narrative with the characters and plot all connected. Although Sonic the Hedgehog is the "main" building block/foundation of the fanfiction.

Nice. I envisioned many scenarios in the past, myself.

One involved the Millennium Ring and Z-Arc.
Based.
Lol I have a fanfiction too lmao.

I basically combine the plots of everything I like into one giant shared universe. Sonic, Naruto, one piece, MHA, metroid, Ace Attorney, magi, etc.

It's meant to be all one big narrative with the characters and plot all connected. Although Sonic the Hedgehog is the "main" building block/foundation of the fanfiction.
Yep that’s what I do too. But right now I’m trying to avoid ripping off too many series with my Yugioh fanfic and focus on constructing a sound plot with consistent fleshed out characters.

Based.

Yep that’s what I do too. But right now I’m trying to avoid ripping off too many series with my Yugioh fanfic and focus on constructing a sound plot with consistent fleshed out characters.
We're all the same.:feelshaha: What series do you combine?

We're all the same.:feelshaha: What series do you combine?
I’m only using the Yugioh IP but I’ve ripped off loads of series over the years. Cardfight!! Vanguard, Buddyfight, Xenogears, Code Geass, etc (barely any IPs jfl) and now that I’m on crime dramas like Breaking Bad and The Wire I’ll take notes from those for the prequel series :feelshehe:

I’m only using the Yugioh IP but I’ve ripped off loads of series over the years. Cardfight!! Vanguard, Buddyfight, Xenogears, Code Geass, etc (barely any IPs jfl) and now that I’m on crime dramas like Breaking Bad and The Wire I’ll take notes from those for the prequel series :feelshehe:
lol I have my own wiki dedicated to keeping my thoughts organized. Been doing this since like 2019

Nice, PM it pls :feelsLSD:
I dont actually write anything in the pages I make unless it's about world building, so it's a mess. You won't understand anything, but if you want me to explain it in PM, I could do that. Or if you still want to see it, I could link it either way. I'm actually currently moving it to a new wiki I started a while back since I changed the magic system, world geography, and removed some IPs that I was initially using like Yugioh.

I do it in my kitchen

I dont actually write anything in the pages I make unless it's about world building, so it's a mess. You won't understand anything, but if you want me to explain it in PM, I could do that. Or if you still want to see it, I could link it either way. I'm actually currently moving it to a new wiki I started a while back since I changed the magic system, world geography, and removed some IPs that I was initially using like Yugioh.
You can send the link when you’re ready. Listening to the Master Duel OST just made me come up with the most badass subplots :feelsohh:

You can send the link when you’re ready. Listening to the Master Duel OST just made me come up with the most badass subplots :feelsohh:
You want to talk about our fanfiction in DMs? I could explain the plot/lorr more easily. Though it also depends on how aware you are of sonic lore and Naruto lore and anything else I have in my mixed thing.