Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait : You tried self-improvement, and it didn't work

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
Self-improvement DOES NOT WORK it's BS it's just selling you false hope, and it is reliant on you not being content in life in order for you to continue consuming their goods and services it's a huge business

Self improvement indeed works, it just won‘t get you bitches

"'self improvement"" is cope, there is no improvement for your face or height
if its over, ITS FUCKING OVER

If you have to self Improve it never begun

Self improvement indeed works, it just won‘t get you bitches
There's no point in doing it, it just makes your life worse, you're in a never ending treadmill

In fact, it's because of self-improvement I discovered the black pill

No one beats me in self improvement @Recluse @Incelius Savage yet I’m an incel

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:
This

Self-improvement DOES NOT WORK it's BS it's just selling you false hope, and it is reliant on you not being content in life in order for you to continue consuming their goods and services it's a huge business
brutal racepill

No one beats me in self improvement @Recluse @Incelius Savage yet I’m an incel
Because you’re obsessed over one girl like a wimpering dog.

she is the cutest girl I've met in my life.
She’s the girl next door, you think you have a chance with her because she’s not too pretty to be ‘unattainable’ but she’s still somewhat decent looking. A brutal trap

"Self-improvement is masturbation"
Tyler Durden