Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: you think a girl likes you for merely making eye contact or saying “I’m sorry” if you bump into her

• Thread starter blackpillistruth
  • Start date
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
this might be more relatable before you consumed the blackpill. I think so many sub 5 guys think this way because of the general lack of attention women give them just because a girl makes eye contact or says “I’m sorry” when you bump into each other does NOT mean she likes you, even If she says hi or is nice to you that doesn’t mean anything, chances are she just feels bad for you, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to touch your dick.

If a girl says "Hi" to me I already imagine she wants to marry me

overthinking

I still fall in love with every cute girl I see. Another one of my painful subhuman traits. I wish I was more indifferent.

No not really tbh

I need to have sex with a foid then I can believe she likes me
Me too but I had this mindest before I took the :blackpill:

Honestly i shouldn’t have put this as a incel trait

Foids approach guys they find attractive

this might be more relatable before you consumed the blackpill. I think so many sub 5 guys think this way because of the general lack of attention women give them just because a girl makes eye contact or says “I’m sorry” when you bump into each other does NOT mean she likes you, even If she says hi or is nice to you that doesn’t mean anything, chances are she just feels bad for you, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to touch your dick.
I don't care about women anymore, I know i'm never going to be a choice so im numb and unemotional i don't give a fuck about some whore who wants chad semen

I still fall in love with every cute girl I see. Another one of my painful subhuman traits. I wish I was more indifferent.
Take drugs, I used to be like that but i abused percocets and thc cartridges

Relatable. When i was bluepilled, I used to simp for foids by helping them out thinking that they are gonna become my girlfriend

Crumbs taste great when you're starving.