Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You tell the barber you like your haircut even though it made you look worse

Bitch trait. And it's not an incel trait, everyone does this.
He literally TOOK YOUR LIFE away from you for months and you aren't gonna say shit about it?
Tell him he fucked your shit up cuz, nocap.
And he isn't supposed to fuck your shit up, you probably didn't describe it well enough
Bring a picture, point to the places you want him to cut and point to the places he doesn't want you to cut, say all that in detail.

I really just recommend buying your own tools and learning to cut your hair at home tbh if you care about haircuts.

Best cut your hair at home, or let it grow and then tie it up.
Cut your own hair brother. Is kind of hard and u will fuck up a few times until u learn but u will save a lot of money on the long run.
I've been cutting my own hair for years
scissors and trimmers
my mom cuts my hair
I've been cutting my own hair for years
Idk if all of you are LDARing sub 3s at this point but I find the posts that phrase this as advice for others questionable. I mean, how do you want to compete with normies who get a 50€ haircut from an actually skilled hair dresser? Are you telling me that you're cutting just as precisely and your haircut also has some complexity to it AND you're taking just as long as the hair dresser? I for sure can't pull this off...
Incel trait: you forget the shaver attachment :feelshaha::feelsclown::society::f:

MORE THAN ONCE
If anything, you should be getting better haircuts than the average guy as a means to compensate for your aesthetic flaws...At least that's what I do...

I cut my hair myself. If I cared enough, I would still do that, but then go to a barber right after that and tell him to clean it up a little, make things more symmetric, etc.
seems like a sensible approach

Idk if all of you are LDARing sub 3s at this point but I find the posts that phrase this as advice for others questionable. I mean, how do you want to compete with normies who get a 50€ haircut from an actually skilled hair dresser? Are you telling me that you're cutting just as precisely and your haircut also has some complexity to it AND you're taking just as long as the hair dresser? I for sure can't pull this off...
It's simple, you're not competing against anyone. Just if you don't want to let it grow by choice, cut it yourself.

It's simple, you're not competing against anyone. Just if you don't want to let it grow by choice, cut it yourself.
Are you not competing because it's over anyway?

Maybe haircut doesn't matters or maybe yes.
I guess if you're 1/10 who needs to fuck 5s then it won't matter.
But I'd argue that my head as a whole looks out of proportion compared to the rest of my body when my hair is too long/short and that the right cut also compensates for eg my wide nose and narrow sides...essentially a haircut for my face.

If anything, you should be getting better haircuts than the average guy as a means to compensate for your aesthetic flaws...At least that's what I do...

seems like a sensible approach
i tried going to the hairdresser and it always looked like shit so why waste money on it

i tried going to the hairdresser and it always looked like shit so why waste money on it
I totally get that as it happened to me like 30 times already and I had to change hairdressers again and again until I found good ones and I admit that I don't have a cure-all kind of solution for you. I've laid out some tips in this post, although the only consistently useful one is probably that the only good hairdressers I've been to so far required you to make an appointment days in advance.

The only thing good about haircuts is that I go to a certain barber brand where if you pay like 10 dollars extra they will give you a much more pleasant experience, as a foid barber will put you in a massage chair and massage your head and neck
So it is one of the only times that a foid physically touches me and that makes it a little better.
this reminds me of that one time a foid botched my haircut to the point where I got visibly upset and she began feeling guilty and ask me if I'm alright 3 times. She then started giving me this creamy face massage and pressed me against her tiddies...
or maybe she does that to everyone

Are you telling me that you're cutting just as precisely and your haircut also has some complexity to it AND you're taking just as long as the hair dresser?
Yes.

Stop confusing Inceldom with high social inhibition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back