Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You tell the barber you like your haircut even though it made you look worse

Bruce_Bonepresser

Bruce_Bonepresser

Blokemogged
★★
There's always the moment at the end where the barber puts up the mirror to show you the back and asks what you think "What do you reckon mate, came up good or what". He knows I look bad and I don't have the confidence not to play along with the charade so usually just mumble " yeah thanks" and leave asap

Best cut your hair at home, or let it grow and then tie it up.

my mom cuts my hair

What would you use? I'd be worried if I shaved it my skull shape would be embarrassing

By now I have given up and just get it cut down to 3 millimeters. Someday I hope I will have a sucessful hair transplant, but for now it's getting closer and closer to complete baldness over time. Also noticed a grey hair in my beard recently. :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: Feels like my life is about to be over soon but I never even really got started.

By now I have given up and just get it cut down to 3 millimeters. Someday I hope I will have a sucessful hair transplant, but for now it's getting closer and closer to complete baldness over time. Also noticed a grey hair in my beard recently. :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: Feels like my life is about to be over soon but I never even really got started.
I can see that in my future as I never really know what to ask for anyway.

incel trait: the barber doesnt bother to listen to your haircut request because you are a fucking retarded incel cuck who will pay if he left you with a homer simpson haircut

incel trait: the barber doesnt bother to listen to your haircut request because you are a fucking retarded incel cuck who will pay if he left you with a homer simpson haircut
This is the truth. Maybe it's a game for them to see what they can get away with

Got a buzzcut few days ago looks terrible

There's always the moment at the end where the barber puts up the mirror to show you the back and asks what you think "What do you reckon mate, came up good or what". He knows I look bad and I don't have the confidence not to play along with the charade so usually just mumble " yeah thanks" and leave asap
Yeah. I even try to keep a fake smile during the entire haircut to massage the barber's ego.

I once asked a female haircutter to modify her work, and afterwards she started complaining that her boss was mad at her because of my facial expression.

Yeah. I even try to keep a fake smile during the entire haircut to massage the barber's ego.

I once asked a female haircutter to modify her work, and afterwards she started complaining that her boss was mad at her because of my facial expression.
The expectation of social interaction/small talk for the entire time is equally hard. Or worse when your barber is talking to other people while cutting your hair and you just sit there awkwardly being ignored.

tell that nigga he fucked ur shit up and ask him for a refund

bro is hamzamaxxing

tell that nigga he fucked ur shit up and ask him for a refund
I wish I could but I have been going to the same one for a while and the only other option near me is a hairdresser mainly for women

The expectation of social interaction/small talk for the entire time is equally hard. Or worse when your barber is talking to other people while cutting your hair and you just sit there awkwardly being ignored.
I used to get anxious when they spoke in a different language, but I've accepted my subhumanity since then.

I used to get anxious when they spoke in a different language, but I've accepted my subhumanity since then.
If that was me I'd think they were talking/joking about me

Doesn`t matter a haircut wont fix shit

I dont even go to barbers anymore because its always some fucking idiot who doesnt listen.

Cut your own hair brother. Is kind of hard and u will fuck up a few times until u learn but u will save a lot of money on the long run.

Just go bald at that point :feelskek:

Jfl comical but true as fuck, I haven’t went back in over two yrs since the last time I got beyond fucked

I don't cut my hair at all. Been almost a year since my last haircut

I do that too, but even so, I do at least need a haricut every few months to keep it from being too thick or too long, because then it gets annoying to deal with. I hate getting haircuts regardless though. What sucks even more is that I usually have to tip the person due to being in Cuckmerica.

The only thing good about haircuts is that I go to a certain barber brand where if you pay like 10 dollars extra they will give you a much more pleasant experience, as a foid barber will put you in a massage chair and massage your head and neck as well as wash it out really well. So it is one of the only times that a foid physically touches me and that makes it a little better.

I have cut it on my own several times but it never looked that great. Even as bad as the barbers might be, I am still worse at cutting my own hair.

Kek that would probably be me too.

I cut my hair myself. If I cared enough, I would still do that, but then go to a barber right after that and tell him to clean it up a little, make things more symmetric, etc.

Usually, Im not great at communicating what I want.

Lifefuel for baldcels

Everybody does this. Bring in a picture of exactly what you want, so you can both decide how you like it

I haven't even been to the hairdresser in a while, it's tedious having to talk to people and my confidence is at rock bottom.

I always get the buzzcut

everyone does that. Thats not an incel trait

ER

I've been cutting my own hair for years

There are times I like my haircut but I'm still a subhuman regardless

I do that too, but even so, I do at least need a haricut every few months to keep it from being too thick or too long, because then it gets annoying to deal with. I hate getting haircuts regardless though. What sucks even more is that I usually have to tip the person due to being in Cuckmerica.

The only thing good about haircuts is that I go to a certain barber brand where if you pay like 10 dollars extra they will give you a much more pleasant experience, as a foid barber will put you in a massage chair and massage your head and neck as well as wash it out really well. So it is one of the only times that a foid physically touches me and that makes it a little better.

Damn the head massage part sounds good. I haven't really seen that here in barbershops, they're mostly men only. It isn't awkward at all?

The trait of an incel is to have a fade haircut
marcosalonso050918a.jpg

I tell my barber nothing because I don´t care since it literally does nothing for me.

Maybe it's a game for them to see what they can get away with
I dont even go to barbers anymore because its always some fucking idiot who doesnt listen.
I haven’t went back in over two yrs since the last time I got beyond fucked
I think this absolutely is such an incel thing and that it being able to happen is the result of several other arguable incel traits. First of all: bad luck, i.e. lack of availability of competent barbers nearby (as @Bruce_Bonepresser said). Or there may even be 10 salons with 3 stylists each nearby but 29 of them are dull sandniggers who can't even really speak English and have reviews devoid of meaning such as "great job would come again anytime" and no pics of haircuts on their socials. (Btw, It would take you almost 4 years to try out all of those yourself if you got 1 haircut every 6 weeks.) And you cannot compensate for this because you have NO IRL FRIENDS who're invested as much into looksmaxxing and could help you pick one out. It's kinda funny how most people I talked to never had to deal with/were bothered by their haircut making them look ugly, even women. Apparently normies look great with any mainstream cut which is presumably how these low effort barbers can exist in the first place. I'd propose at this point that it is an incel trait to have a roundly shaped head that's very narrow at the top and requires a specific compensating haircut to not make you look like a low IQ sandnigger with weird proportions. Btw, this is also why I think
just bring a picture theory
doesn't work, since the person in the pic likely has different head proportions from you so the same cut may look different on you. Good look finding a suitable picture btw; I couldn't after 1h of searching.
ofc it was you who said this. I wouldn't give this advice generally unless that's gonna be the very last time you visit that salon because I've read a review of a guy being kicked out of a seemingly reputable barbershop for politely pointing out his hair wasn't cut the way he wanted. Also, my own experiences with doing that were unpleasant as well, so...
Mirin the low inhib of even thinking abiut that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back