Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you suck at video games

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I've been playing Ultrakill and my best wave is only 25 on violence difficulty. Shits just really chaotic and hard I suck, wave 20 is where the game puts you 0-2 sisyphean insurectionists which is the deadliest and most annoying enemy to deal with. I can't even beat minos prime, parrying those damn snake projectiles is too much for me.

Been playing osrs for almost 11 years and i still cant do the simplest shit:feelsrope:

I've played counter strike for many years and I'm still silver

Been playing osrs for almost 11 years and i still cant do the simplest shit:feelsrope:
I got infernal cape like a year ago but then I got hacked so I lost my 1b bank. Even had the authenticator. Its over as some scholars argue

True for me.

Despite coping with vidya for more than like 15 years, I still suck at them. I play most single player games on easy difficulty and I don't even touch competitive games like League of Legends or Dota.

@Fire would be able to attest to my impeccable Hotline Miami skills

IDK, i'm not that bad but considering that i've been regularly playing vidya for almost my entire life i should definitely be better

i find video games end up improving my hand eye coordination in other things cause i did it all throughout my teen years

Anyone else rage at those skyrim door puzzles?

I suck at video games tbh my hand-eye coordination is quite poor, still enjoy playing them though.

im good at the games that i play but i still suck ass at gta online
i can speedrun fucking hotline miami 2 on hard mode but not kill a dude in gta

Diddo I can't get above iron rank in valorant no matter how bad i want these zoomers to get brain damage from choking on my cock.