Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait - you still have trauma from your school years

Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest

Greycel
The rejections, no gf, no friends, being ignored, and shitty childhood too. Watching foids throw themselves to other men but never me. Being too young, naive, and stupid to understand the nature of society and reality. By the way, what are some more incel traits?

I acted so autistic in school not even I can believe it

My whole life was dog shit

Getting picked on and having the teachers side with your bullies when you strike back, definitely an incel trait.

I always saw the bullies with girlfriends in school. Foids love bullies

Getting picked on and having the teachers side with your bullies when you strike back, definitely an incel trait.
It's an unjust shithole trait. Put the blame where it belongs.

I'm indifferent about virtually all of the bad things that happen to me. Nothing good ever does, so why should they surprise me?

That being said, it's fucking brutal knowing how worthless I was/am at school (and in the world in general).

>Chad and Tyrone laughing at me with their foids as I sit in back getting shit thrown at me. Teacher does nothing.
>Having no friends whatsoever. Getting my subhuman face posted in group chats to humiliate me when I try and talk/associate with normies.

>Watching the same chadlites, chads, and normies that bullied me have vibrant friend groups and lives while I rot.
>Given grimaced looks and laughs from normies when I try and talk as a subhuman voicecel.

Rodger was based, fuck normshits.

its brutal masking so hard to the point of being suicidal, thinking youre doing a good job, then looking back years later and realizing

Yep, orphaned by the teenage loves you never had

as well as being picked on

True. I was told i had Aspergers, known to be the mildest form of autism and yet i acted like the biggest retard

The teacher used to yell at me alot for certain stuff stess me out be a cunt and I was outcasted I had to act okay then go home and cry alot

The rejections, no gf, no friends, being ignored, and shitty childhood too. Watching foids throw themselves to other men but never me. Being too young, naive, and stupid to understand the nature of society and reality. By the way, what are some more incel traits?
Yessssss

I'm indifferent about virtually all of the bad things that happen to me. Nothing good ever does, so why should they surprise me?

That being said, it's fucking brutal knowing how worthless I was/am at school (and in the world in general).

>Chad and Tyrone laughing at me with their foids as I sit in back getting shit thrown at me. Teacher does nothing.
>Having no friends whatsoever. Getting my subhuman face posted in group chats to humiliate me when I try and talk/associate with normies.

>Watching the same chadlites, chads, and normies that bullied me have vibrant friend groups and lives while I rot.
>Given grimaced looks and laughs from normies when I try and talk as a subhuman voicecel.

Rodger was based, fuck normshits.
Brvtal

While thinking about the school, it gives a brutal PTSD

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Watching foids throw themselves to other men but never me.
This.
Pepehands

Same. I was told muh Asperger is mildest form of autism and yet i acted like the biggest retard on this planet. If this is supposed to be the mildest form of autism then i dont want to know how brutal it is for guys with other forms of autism

I was subhuman scum. Inferior inhuman beast. I don't understand why they still bullied me. It proved nothing. Why not bully a popular chad instead? That would actually prove something.

But I was low hanging fruit. It's like beating a dead horse. Like stealing candy from a child. It means nothing, it proves nothing. It's just so low effort. It doesn't make you powerful or strong or badass.

I don't understand why they bullied me in high school. I did literally nothing. I just tried to get by. I did not bother anyone, did not speak with anyone, was not annoying. I was just trying to exist

I was subhuman scum. Inferior inhuman beast. I don't understand why they still bullied me. It proved nothing. Why not bully a popular chad instead? That would actually prove something.

But I was low hanging fruit. It's like beating a dead horse. Like stealing candy from a child. It means nothing, it proves nothing. It's just so low effort. It doesn't make you powerful or strong or badass.

I don't understand why they bullied me in high school. I did literally nothing. I just tried to get by. I did not bother anyone, did not speak with anyone, was not annoying. I was just trying to exist
I just do not understand normie hyena bullies.

Even when I am coping with power fantasy RPGs, when I become powerful, I want to fight powerful enemies like dragons to prove my strenght. I don't go unleashing my full power on a level 2 mud crab.

I do not understand.

One big moment for me is when my bully, who I had reported to school officials numerous times, assaulted me for being ugly and all I did was try to get him off of me. We both ended up getting punished because "zero tolerance."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back