Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you started puberty late

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I read studies showing that men who start puberty late are more likely to be celibate in adulthood

I started it early but I am still incel and an Arab autist

started early ended early

I read studies showing that men who start puberty late are more likely to be celibate in adulthood

Yes. My puberty was about 1.5 years behind my class mates but also it was an incredibly slow puberty.

Guys look grown up and filled out by 17-18 and have facial hair.

I didn't start to fill out until 22 and no facial hair until 24/25.

Can confirm late puberty and low T freak loser here

Yes. My puberty was about 1.5 years behind my class mates but also it was an incredibly slow puberty.

Guys look grown up and filled out by 17-18 and have facial hair.

I didn't start to fill out until 22 and no facial hair until 24/25.
What does fill out mean? Also you never even grew a single facial hair until 24/25?

What does fill out mean? Also you never even grew a single facial hair until 24/25?

Fill out = no longer looking like a skeletal twig and your body starts putting on muscle and getting wider.

I've been masturbating since 4
and started puberty around 9 or 10
but now i'm an adult and 5'6 with 4 inch dick and childish voice

I've been trying to look up skirts as a small child. I wasn't late at all as I wanted to fuck.

I feel like I never fully went through puberty tbh. I can't grow a beard. I barely have any body hair. My voice is high pitched. I have the body of a 12 year old boy.

Sometimes, bullies mock different things at different times

How and why did you start so young? I am curious, can you elaborate if it is not a problem?

What does a freak mean?

What does a freak mean?
Can't tell if you are a non-native speaker asking a genuine question or trolling me but I will assume it's genuine. Freak means physically abnormal, ugly to a revolting degree.

Sources?

I was by far the first boy in my class that got hair growth, beard, voice change...

Sometimes, bullies mock different things at different times

How and why did you start so young? I am curious, can you elaborate if it is not a problem?
idk man
it just felt good and i found it out at an early age

Fill out = no longer looking like a skeletal twig and your body starts putting on muscle and getting wider.
You never grew a single facial hair until 24/25?

i started average, ended average

always looked like shit

I started when I was 14 almost 15. I still look like I'm 12 at 16.

People say I look neotinic, but I have been able to grow a beard since about 12.

Are you Asian?

No I'm white, kinda Celtic looking with black hair.

I joined an indoor soccer team at 30 and my teammates thought I was 19/20. They were shocked that I was 30. It's held me back in all areas of life.

No I'm white, kinda Celtic looking with black hair.

I joined an indoor soccer team at 30 and my teammates thought I was 19/20. They were shocked that I was 30. It's held me back in all areas of life.
Celtic? You mean Irish?

did your soccer teammates make fun of you for looking younger than your age?

Celtic? You mean Irish?

did your soccer teammates make fun of you for looking younger than your age?

I suppose I look Irish.

Yes they made fun of me.

I started it at 12 more or less, started being able to ejaculate at 14-15 and my beard only got to its final stage at 19 or so. I used to think it was late but someone here told me it's normal.

yep I started very late though I ended up being subhuman celibate late puberty destroyed me tbh

I started getting random boners in the 5th grade, is that a normal time to start puberty?

What’s your ethnic background?

what did they say to you or do?

I'm 100% north European according to my genetics data on 23andme website.

They would call me "boy" to try and get under my skin. They would laugh if I fell over or was knocked off the ball player soccer; they are trying to make out that I'm weak. Macho shit basically.

I would've killed to start and end puberty later so I could actually have a chance to develop well. When you're an early bloomer (as most ethnics are) you don't get to develop as much as a white person. I can't back this up scientifically, but that's what I've noticed...

I would've killed to start and end puberty later so I could actually have a chance to develop well. When you're an early bloomer (as most ethnics are) you don't get to develop as much as a white person. I can't back this up scientifically, but that's what I've noticed...

Theres nothing good about it other than you'll look younger in your 30's.

What's good about missing out on prime girls (15-24) because you look like a kid. Women who are say 21 shit on 21yo guys who look 16.

What's good about not developing sexually and socially and falling behind. What's good about seething jealously seeing bearded 6ft2 chads steal your onetis?

What's good about not being taken seriously in the workplace through your entire 20's because you look like a senior high schooler.

What's good about constantly being mogged and treated inferior to mature looking males.

What's good about appealing to fat single moms in your mid 30's when your desires and needs were never met, yet she is vastly experienced to you and expects you to have a good career (and you won't attract any single mum unless you've looksmaxed / bodybuildmaxxrd and career maxed).

__-----_------

Theres no positives, evolutionary speaking this tells me that neoteny and juvenile retention in men is not wanted and we are shitted out the gene pool as non breeding stock.

Theres nothing good about it other than you'll look younger in your 30's.

What's good about missing out on prime girls (15-24) because you look like a kid. Women who are say 21 shit on 21yo guys who look 16.

What's good about not developing sexually and socially and falling behind. What's good about seething jealously seeing bearded 6ft2 chads steal your onetis?

What's good about not being taken seriously in the workplace through your entire 20's because you look like a senior high schooler.

What's good about constantly being mogged and treated inferior to mature looking males.

What's good about appealing to fat single moms in your mid 30's when your desires and needs were never met, yet she is vastly experienced to you and expects you to have a good career (and you won't attract any single mum unless you've looksmaxed / bodybuildmaxxrd and career maxed).

__-----_------

Theres no positives, evolutionary speaking this tells me that neoteny and juvenile retention in men is not wanted and we are shitted out the gene pool as non breeding stock.

I think the reason inceldom is increasing might be because teenage boys look younger nowadays

I think the reason inceldom is increasing might be because teenage boys look younger nowadays

I actually think they look older than in the 90's. But whatever...