Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you started puberty late

I question the point of existing when I am completely UNDESIRABLE by anyone.

LMAO! I had to google Serj's wife. She reminded me of another Armenian girl from my church who rejected me. :feelshaha: Man I never stood a chance.
She’s a stacy wtf whoa

Theres nothing good about it other than you'll look younger in your 30's.

What's good about missing out on prime girls (15-24) because you look like a kid. Women who are say 21 shit on 21yo guys who look 16.

What's good about not developing sexually and socially and falling behind. What's good about seething jealously seeing bearded 6ft2 chads steal your onetis?

What's good about not being taken seriously in the workplace through your entire 20's because you look like a senior high schooler.

What's good about constantly being mogged and treated inferior to mature looking males.

What's good about appealing to fat single moms in your mid 30's when your desires and needs were never met, yet she is vastly experienced to you and expects you to have a good career (and you won't attract any single mum unless you've looksmaxed / bodybuildmaxxrd and career maxed).

__-----_------

Theres no positives, evolutionary speaking this tells me that neoteny and juvenile retention in men is not wanted and we are shitted out the gene pool as non breeding stock.

Maybe it depends on where you live but Western culture is obsessed with youthfulness. It doesn't help that females who get on birth control and shit like that prefer less masculine men (k-pop craze yep.) Foids who say they have a preference for facial hair don't even realize that they like it because it hides weak jawlines.

Sure, it sucks to be thought of as less capable in a professional/academic setting just because you look younger, but I think it also has great benefits.

Maybe it depends on where you live but Western culture is obsessed with youthfulness. It doesn't help that females who get on birth control and shit like that prefer less masculine men (k-pop craze yep.) Foids who say they have a preference for facial hair don't even realize that they like it because it hides weak jawlines.

Sure, it sucks to be thought of as less capable in a professional/academic setting just because you look younger, but I think it also has great benefits.
Youth only works for women not men

Youth only works for women not men

That type of logic eventually leads in ridiculous beliefs such as "men age like wine". It's more important for women, obviously, but it's also important for men.

That type of logic eventually leads in ridiculous beliefs such as "men age like wine". It's more important for women, obviously, but it's also important for men.
nope. I never said men look best at 40. But women aren’t attracted to neoteny or youth. According to okcupid data, men stay attracted to youth yet women stay attracted to around their own age. At 50, for example, women find 46 year old men the most attractive. But neoteny is bad for men. Men who still look 15 at age 25 get ridiculed while women who look young at 25 aren’t. Teenage boys who look 25 are the most attractive to their classmates. Men are supposed to look 25. Women are supposed to look 18