Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: you spend your whole day "working" but get very little done

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
5hrs gone and only done one assignment and watch a 20min vid. Haven't really learned anything more that I already did before starting.

STEMcel pov: been staring at this for the past hour, kinda get it, don't really care though....

I spend my whole day rotting and get a lot done in my vidya

I wish I was a richfag so I could be a NEET instead of studying or working for hours/years to accomplish nothing. OP's post hit close to home.

Attachments

• neet poem.jpg
    neet poem.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 45
which games r u playing?
Eve online, I’m not going to spend a cent on their subscription crap so I‘m grinding as much in game currency in order to buy it that way, I need like 3 billion isk to buy one month and can only get 3 million per day

5hrs gone and only done one assignment and watch a 20min vid. Haven't really learned anything more that I already did before starting.

STEMcel pov: been staring at this for the past hour, kinda get it, don't really care though....

View attachment 500031
this is the easiest part do you know it?
what major are you studying in

this is the easiest part do you know it?
what major are you studying in
yeah I get it, it's not too hard just a lot of reading, just the chain rule as used in basic differentiation but like in reverse. majoring in cs but there's a lot of math in general. you stem too?

yeah I get it, it's not too hard just a lot of reading, just the chain rule as used in basic differentiation but like in reverse. majoring in cs but there's a lot of math in general. you stem too?
yeah in phy

believe it or not stem is considered shitty in most nations
staring from sophormore year everything is hard as fuck

Everytime I attempt getting something done, the universe bullies me to stop

Get much done in short time because I minimized long ago. Most everything is easy or I pay a willing slave. This level of LDARing takes time and planning. Being comfy relieves the pain. Goose down comforter is best.:feelscomfy:

I hate school and I hate work.