Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: you regret shitting on emos

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I shitted on them as a kid cause I thought expressing feelings was weak

Now I realize I missed out on the best aesthetic 14 year olds out there :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I probobly wouldnt have landed one anyway but I shouldve went for it anyways as the chances were greater than with boring stacy slutlets due to being a societal reject

Screenshot 20210504 160657 SoundCloud

1c51f9774ae44f5d50fca172fb2a2a13

Tfw no emo boxxybabe to skip school with and listen to cringy shitmusic while drinking ES energy eating cheap burgerking burgers as I kiss her pierced tongue and fuck her prime fresh vanillaflavored sap cunni in the in the forest and hang with the emo possé behind graffiti sprayed buildings in the forbidden to enter zone of the subway

Such youthfull innocense is no longer around as nowadays all minifoids lost their virginity as preteens . All thats left are VSCO TikThots.

Emos are gone 5ever and I crii evrytiem I think of that.

Last edited:
No I just think they look a bit faggy dressed like that tbh.

Tfw no emo boxxybabe to skip school with and listen to cringy shitmusic while drinking ES energy eating cheap burgerking burgers as I kiss her pierced tongue and fuck her prime fresh vanillaflavored sap cunni in the in the forest and hang with the emo possé behind graffiti sprayed buildings in the forbidden to enter zone of the subway
That feeling :feelsrope:

i would have done anything to loose my virginity in prime emo teen twat. I can't imagine what it's like to be a white teenager that regularly fornicates with fresh juicy teen pussy. Doing drugs, ditching school together, holding hands in shitty emo concerts. I think my tiny pinus would literally melt from the warmth it emanates. Emo sloots were hotter than Stacies anyway.

The end of the day, they are all Stacies, just different aesthetics.

Last edited:

Now I realize I missed out on the best aesthetic 14 year olds out there :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I probobly wouldnt have landed one anyway but I shouldve went for it anyways as the chances were greater than with boring stacy slutlets due to being a societal reject

View attachment 441950

Such youthfull innocense is no longer around as nowadays all minifoids lost their virginity as preteens . All thats left are VSCO TikThots.

Same tbh. As I grew up I despised a lot of things only to turn out like what I despised previously. As a child I never understood the necessity of religion and restrictions of personal/social freedom, I was a leftist atheist/anarchist, I always thought "As long as it doesn't affect me...", but as an adult I realize how retarded the mere notion was.

The emo culture was also something I despised as it was starting (along with other things), nowadays I regret it (especially because many of the arguments against it were from retarded/obnoxious self-improovers). Not only does your perspective change with age, but due to the world turning shittier you will look back fondly on things that you previously considered to be shitty because they weren't so shitty in retrospect/comparison.
The end of the day, they are all Stacies, just different aesthetics.

Last edited:
My bullies prevented me from hanging out with emo kids and denied me emo pussy for life I am now banned from emo pussy for life:feelsrope:

Same tbh. As I grew up I despised a lot of things only to turn out like what I despised previously.
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can relate 100%

Worst feel there is

Wonder if normies have this too

If I was a burgerkid I definitely would have joined the emo culture

Or become a mass shooter. One of those

With all the piercings they have fingering her would be like sticking your hand in a blender

When ugly incel tries to emomaxx he's a poser.

you realize this 15 years late,bro...

fucking

years

L A T E

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

one of the few things i don't regret

Fuck emos, they're whiny and hate life despite having friends and not being incel.

Emo foids also toxic as fuck. At least standard Stacies will mostly ignore you. Emo foids play mindgames even with guys they won't fuck simply because they're that starved for attention.

I didn’t shit on them tbh

i dont care about emofags. I was never like them and never will be anything like them, aside from the “fuck my life” part.

those are giga roasts nigga :feelskek:

Fuck emos, they're whiny and hate life despite having friends and not being incel.

Emo foids also toxic as fuck. At least standard Stacies will mostly ignore you. Emo foids play mindgames even with guys they won't fuck simply because they're that starved for attention.
THIS 100%

When I was a teenager, they were popular.

no emos girls for your face :feelsrope:

View attachment 441950
View attachment 441961

I shitted on them too but they were based and they were mostly good people unlike the hiphop faggots nowadays, they were good like minded people

Whos the emo now?