It's Over Incel Trait: you regret shitting on emos

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
66d 13h 1m
I shitted on them as a kid cause I thought expressing feelings was weak

Now I realize I missed out on the best aesthetic 14 year olds out there :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I probobly wouldnt have landed one anyway but I shouldve went for it anyways as the chances were greater than with boring stacy slutlets due to being a societal reject

Tfw no emo boxxybabe to skip school with and listen to cringy shitmusic while drinking ES energy eating cheap burgerking burgers as I kiss her pierced tongue and fuck her prime fresh vanillaflavored sap cunni in the in the forest and hang with the emo possé behind graffiti sprayed buildings in the forbidden to enter zone of the subway

Such youthfull innocense is no longer around as nowadays all minifoids lost their virginity as preteens . All thats left are VSCO TikThots.

Emos are gone 5ever and I crii evrytiem I think of that.

Last edited:
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
21d 18h 1m
No I just think they look a bit faggy dressed like that tbh.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Empty, I feel so goddamn empty - WRLD 999
★★★★
7d 19h 9m
Tfw no emo boxxybabe to skip school with and listen to cringy shitmusic while drinking ES energy eating cheap burgerking burgers as I kiss her pierced tongue and fuck her prime fresh vanillaflavored sap cunni in the in the forest and hang with the emo possé behind graffiti sprayed buildings in the forbidden to enter zone of the subway
That feeling :feelsrope:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
i would have done anything to loose my virginity in prime emo teen twat. I can't imagine what it's like to be a white teenager that regularly fornicates with fresh juicy teen pussy. Doing drugs, ditching school together, holding hands in shitty emo concerts. I think my tiny pinus would literally melt from the warmth it emanates. Emo sloots were hotter than Stacies anyway.

The end of the day, they are all Stacies, just different aesthetics.

Last edited:
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistic Abomination
★★
104d 17h 12m
I shitted on them as a kid cause I thought expressing feelings was weak

Now I realize I missed out on the best aesthetic 14 year olds out there :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I probobly wouldnt have landed one anyway but I shouldve went for it anyways as the chances were greater than with boring stacy slutlets due to being a societal reject

View attachment 441950

Such youthfull innocense is no longer around as nowadays all minifoids lost their virginity as preteens . All thats left are VSCO TikThots.

Emos are gone 5ever and I crii evrytiem I think of that.
Same tbh. As I grew up I despised a lot of things only to turn out like what I despised previously. As a child I never understood the necessity of religion and restrictions of personal/social freedom, I was a leftist atheist/anarchist, I always thought "As long as it doesn't affect me...", but as an adult I realize how retarded the mere notion was.

The emo culture was also something I despised as it was starting (along with other things), nowadays I regret it (especially because many of the arguments against it were from retarded/obnoxious self-improovers). Not only does your perspective change with age, but due to the world turning shittier you will look back fondly on things that you previously considered to be shitty because they weren't so shitty in retrospect/comparison.
The end of the day, they are all Stacies, just different aesthetics.

Last edited:
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
76d 22h 7m
My bullies prevented me from hanging out with emo kids and denied me emo pussy for life I am now banned from emo pussy for life:feelsrope:

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
66d 13h 1m
Same tbh. As I grew up I despised a lot of things only to turn out like what I despised previously.
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can relate 100%

Worst feel there is

Wonder if normies have this too

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
If I was a burgerkid I definitely would have joined the emo culture

Or become a mass shooter. One of those

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
With all the piercings they have fingering her would be like sticking your hand in a blender

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Major
★★★
42d 8h 36m
When ugly incel tries to emomaxx he's a poser.