Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: only faggots and pedophiles hit on you

Fallout

Fallout

Musicalcoper&LDAR'r
★★★★★
when i still had a wagie job i got hit on a few times by this ethnic twink, i ignored him but it made me hella uncomfortable ofc, i was only there for a month and i was an scrawny ugly dude myself so i knew reporting it would go nowhere, it wasnt until this ethnic landwhale roastie one evening on my shift tried bringing me and that twink together and saying we should go out, i just shook my head in disbelief, the fag didnt care he was low inhib asf i could tell, but knowing an ugly landwhale and a faggot is what was attracted to me i knew it was ovER, i went home that night wanting to rope from the embarrassment :reeeeee: :fuk: and as for the pedo part, i was at a grocery store one time with my mom and this is when i was like 16, i walked past the fresh vegetable isle, and noticed a bunch of tomatoes had fell on the floor, i should have just stomped on those mf's but i was moms good little son :feelsseriously: as i was staring at them this old cracker sitting in his scooter leaned over and whispered go on pick those up boy with a grin, my mom nearby overheard that and told me not to, so i walked away, it ruined my day that i felt like a victim of being in a pedo's gaze. I forgot if anything else like that happened but ive been avoiding going outside in public as much as possible for years, ill rope b4 i ever feel the touch of a woman. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

you guys are getting hit on? couldn't be me

Holy shit this is suifuel reading this.
I am glad I don't run into fags in my day to day life at least.

I made a thread once about when fags ''sexually'' harassed me and hit on me and i got warned for it

no one is hitting on me and if a faggot do something like this i would probably stab him

I made a thread once about when fags ''sexually'' harassed me and hit on me and i got warned for it
that guy didnt suggest anything towards me other than saying "sure id go out with him", that ethnic landwhale i mentioned needed her dumb fucking face smashed in though, i quit that job shortly after, the money wasnt worth it jfl

no one is hitting on me and if a faggot do something like this i would probably stab him
Low inhib trait, i was high inhb then, still kinda am now since i hate being seen outside, but if i was found the blackpill when i was way younger id probably be in prison for murder or roped long ago

nobody hits on incels, not even fags.

nobody hits on incels, not even fags.
if youre scrawny mf with a full head of hair and a wagie job in public like i was it is likely to happen boyo :fuk:

Truecel trait: Nobody hits on you

you can be sure in what you want but unlike many bitches here who only hate faggots and troons through the keyboard and monitor, i actually did many many harm to them in real life. i bullied and beat up dozens of gays in my life. i will stay forever proud of that and you bitch can keep talking shit
You are going to beat me.

you can be sure in what you want but unlike many bitches here who only hate faggots and troons through the keyboard and monitor, i actually did many many harm to them in real life. i bullied and beat up dozens of gays in my life. i will stay forever proud of that and you bitch can keep talking shit
how'd you not go to jail

when i still had a wagie job i got hit on a few times by this ethnic twink, i ignored him but it made me hella uncomfortable ofc, i was only there for a month and i was an scrawny ugly dude myself so i knew reporting it would go nowhere, it wasnt until this ethnic landwhale roastie one evening on my shift tried bringing me and that twink together and saying we should go out, i just shook my head in disbelief, the fag didnt care he was low inhib asf i could tell, but knowing an ugly landwhale and a faggot is what was attracted to me i knew it was ovER, i went home that night wanting to rope from the embarrassment :reeeeee: :fuk: and as for the pedo part, i was at a grocery store one time with my mom and this is when i was like 16, i walked past the fresh vegetable isle, and noticed a bunch of tomatoes had fell on the floor, i should have just stomped on those mf's but i was moms good little son :feelsseriously: as i was staring at them this old cracker sitting in his scooter leaned over and whispered go on pick those up boy with a grin, my mom nearby overheard that and told me not to, so i walked away, it ruined my day that i felt like a victim of being in a pedo's gaze. I forgot if anything else like that happened but ive been avoiding going outside in public as much as possible for years, ill rope b4 i ever feel the touch of a woman. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
First of all the effect that a female is ugly and as fat as she was was willing to sleep with you proves you are obviously not a truecel. 2nd of all yes that guy seemed a little bit odd but that is hardly any evidence to prove that he is a pedophile he might have been an old man with dementia or perhaps some kind of crippling mental health issue? You really can't be a judge with that type of evidence because it would not prove anything even if you complained about it.

First of all the effect that a female is ugly and as fat as she was was willing to sleep with you proves you are obviously not a truecel.
she didnt want to sleep with me, ive seen and read how chicks like to assume certain guys are gay and want to see them do shit together, this bitch was just trying to hook up that fag with me and i wanted to slaugher them both with a machete at the time but i didnt so i just went home and LDAR'd

Last edited:
Never got hit on by a fag, I pray that it stays that way
lucky, when you only want a woman like us and some faggot comes over and tries to break apart that barrier it messes with you, i hate going outside and people even more now too.

some fagots already tried to hook up with me, it must be because I'm manlet. I was even harassed by some of them when I was a teen. Maybe a pretty tranny hiting on me wouldnt be so bad :waitwhat:, but the next time a fagot makes advances on me i will beat the shit out of him

So fucking true and rage fuel