Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] incel trait: you refresh incels.is every 2 seconds

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I refresh incels.is every 2 seconds for new threads or quotes at my posts, and I'm sad when there aren't notifications, instead I get a lot of dopamine from notifications in this site

Last edited:
I refresh incels.is every 2 second for new threads or quotes at my posts, and I'm sad when there aren't notifications, instead I get a lot of dopamine from notification in this site
Yeah same lol no one ever answers me most times except here

I refresh incels.is every 2 seconds for new threads or quotes at my posts, and I'm sad when there aren't notifications, instead I get a lot of dopamine from notifications in this site
Same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If there’s nothing new for a while I just go to the second and third page.

This page should auto-refresh every 5 seconds

This is what makes this forum so addictive.