Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait - you pretended to have friends in school

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I had bad anxiety when I was in school and I was super insecure, i had no friends and it was always embarrasing when teachers came around and I was the only kid sitting alone. I'd be sitting alone and when teachers come around I'd pretend to talk or interact with other kids because I didnt want to be seen as a loner. During recess I'd just hide away in bathroom stall so I dont have to suffer the embarrasment of having no friends.

Feels :feelsjuice:

Having ADHD and getting shit on for it by parents and teachers made me insecure as fuck. I've been deprived of so many lifetime relationships because of it.

During recess I'd just hide away in bathroom stall so I dont have to suffer the embarrasment of having no friends.
You won't believe how many of us on this forum did this

proves you're rly incel imo

I had friends and was fairly well-liked until high school rolled around. I'm now going into my junior year and I have 0 friends (not even any acquaintances either)