Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You overthink your actions (You have a conscience)

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I always observe normies act, and they are always so ruthless in their interactions with other persons.

If I do something to another person and I think it may offend them in any way or cause them some kind of harm, I would be all day thinking about it, how I could have a change the outcome ?, how the other person is affected? That even would be looping in my head constantly and I'll be blaming myself.

Granted, I have had some ruthless moments when I did something on purpose (nothing serious) but then my fucking conscience start to bother me.

But it seems that is not the case with normies, is like they don't have an inner voice

Normies act exclusively on instinct. They don't have an inner voice.

It's kind of ironic that to be socially succesful you have to kind of ignore the voices of doubt and treat others as objects. Normies naturally succeed at this, while we have to force us to do it.

The more someone overthinks, the more he is disliked and rejected. To function as a normie you HAVE to be somewhat sociopathic.

Last edited:
I constantly have negative dialogue directed at myself in my head.

It's kind of ironic that to be socially succesful you have to kind of ignore the voices of doubt and treat others as objects. Normies naturally succeed at this, while we have to force us to do it.

The more someone overthinks, the more he is disliked and rejected. To function as a normie you HAVE to be somewhat sociopathic.
Just animal max bro

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss... when the idiot normies run up to the fucking desk, pushing everyone away and rushing to get the fucking last bit of paper, not caring about anything else, even though it's so insignificant, it's fucking hilarious. Hope they all burn to death ngl like Grenfell.

I have watched this also, there are something that I have to come with a debate with myself , normie just act on momentum

Normies are not alive the way some of us here are. They are very much like slugs or goats. And I would love to destroy them, just for that reason alone.

You see. I have a conscience, even In this forum I could write blackpills, I could write lovecrafting nightmares but I don't want some to rope because of it. I don't want that thing, but a normie wouldn't gives a shit.

I always try to make my interactions with others the least annoying possible for them.

Last edited:
You fear being cast out of the tribe which you already are but years of loneliness have enhanced that instinct which causes high inhib, fear and overthinking.

Yes. This is what differentiates us from the Shannon Rose Bosanac type of femoid.

But it seems that is not the case with normies, is like they don't have an inner voice
Overwhelming majority of people dont have an inner voice, they just act on impulsion and coercion. I have inner dialogue and although it helps in decision making and individuality it hinders my ability to maintain focus

I behave like the sane normal person i am, problem is 90% of people are illogical amoral brainless cattle

This world is not made for us ultra-autistic males. I wish I was blue-pilled, NT and ultra-low IQ, it would have made existence so much more bearable.

You fear being cast out of the tribe which you already are but years of loneliness have enhanced that instinct which causes high inhib, fear and overthinking.
What's a tribe?